Happy Blessed Sunday Facebook Status
Sundays are very special because it is not like other days of the week. For some people, it is the start of the week while some see it as a weekend. Whichever way, it is mostly a day of rest from work, schooling, or other activities.
Sunday, as a day on its own, holds its respect because it is as a day of rest, and as such, it is highly revered. A lot of people spend it at their place of worship, others spend it with their family, and some see it as a great opportunity to rest, so they spend it relaxing at home. However, how everyone spends their Sunday is not the issue for discussion here.
What better way is there to make someone else’s Sunday a better one than warming up their heart with a little wish or prayer from you. It will do you, likewise the person you’re sending it to, a lot of good. Yes, whoever receives the message will feel much better knowing that someone somewhere remembers them and also wishes them well or prays for them. And you in return will feel a kind of happiness and satisfaction knowing you have made another person’s day better.
Sunday Facebook Status and Wishes
There are no rules to Sunday wishes as there is no particular or conventional way of doing it, it is often done based on the feelings or emotions of the person sending it, some might be sentimental about it, and others might choose not to be.
Then, you should let the emotions flow freely from you to them. You might as well add a little note showing you care about them, remember them or love them; it depends on how you feel as at then.
You never can tell what they are passing through as of the moment, a prayer, a warm wish or word of encouragement is surely going to leave positive effects on them. Your message might be what they need to keep their day going smooth, so don’t hold back from sending these messages to them. It’s going to make them feel refreshed, happy, encouraged and relaxed. It will also improve your relationship with them because who doesn’t like feeling loved? You don’t want to miss out on the joys and happiness you bring to these people through your messages.
To make your friends and family are Sunday a blessed or a happy one, you need to let them have a taste of these messages and trust me, neither you or them will regret ever coming in contact with these messages.
The following are warm wishes, prayers, and words of encouragement that will help your friends and family have a blessed Sunday.
Happy Blessed Sunday Quotes
1. Happy Sunday! May the joy and peace of the Lord dwell with you and your household today and forever!
2. Wishing you a happy and blessed Sunday! May you be a partaker of the blessings prepared for God’s beloved today!
3. Happy Sunday! Sunday is mostly a day of rest, May your soul find rest in all you do! Enjoy.
4. Here is a warm wish from me to you this morning, may your Sunday be filled with unspeakable joy! Enjoy the rest of the day.
5. May this special day usher you into the realm of supernatural breakthrough! Happy Sunday!
6. A blessed Sunday to you and your family, may this day herald you into a season of new blessings and miracle, Happy Sunday!
7. My wish for you today is that the peace of God and the freshness that comes with it surround you and your family. Have a wonderful week ahead.
8. This beautiful morning, I pray that the grace of our father in heaven that makes the daybreak without stress come upon you and make you break new grounds with ease even beyond your imagination. Wishing you a blessed Sunday!
8. For this new day, I pray for you that the hopes, good dreams and glorious expectations you have will come to manifest and turn to testimonies today! Have a wonderful Sunday!
9. As you venture out into this day, may you not walk into death as God will be your guide all through and His grace will always be sufficient for you. Happy Sunday!
10. Faith is the substance of things hoped for, evidence of things not seen. As you exercise your faith today, may it be backed up with speedy answers, Have a wonderful Sunday!
Happy Sunday Quotes for Friends
Happy sunday quotes for friends is a special way of reaching out to special friends with prayers. below are some of the messages you can post on their timeline on Sundays.
11. As you witness a new week, God will ordain your footsteps, fill your mouth with new songs, and danceable steps will locate your feet. Have a blissful week ahead!
12. Happy Sunday! May God be with you and your household, may His presence never depart from your home.
13. As you look forward to a wonderful time in your place of worship, may you experience the happiness that supersedes whatever might come your way! Happy Sunday!
14. May the peace of God that is beyond any man’s understanding envelope your heart and dwelling place all through today and forever. Happy Sunday!
15. Just like a tree planted by the rivers of water that flourishes even during the dry season, may you always experience abundance during scarcity. Wishing you and your family a blessed Sunday!
16. No matter what you face, hold your peace because your creator is already fighting your battle. All you need do is believe that He is able. Happy Sunday!
17. As you venture into this day, face your fears with new courage and strength, everything is going to get better, don’t give up. Have a wonderful Sunday ahead!
18. May the love of our heavenly father be with you and your family to direct and order your steps into the place of your miracle. Happy Sunday!
19. I might not be with you right now, but I want you to know that your thought always fill my heart and you are always remembered! Happy Sunday dear!
20. As you dwell in the secret place of the most high and abide under the shadow of the Almighty, may all you ever prayed and wished for come to fulfillment sooner than you can ever imagine! Wishing you a glorious Sunday!
Blessed Sunday Morning Quotes
You can pick from the selected blessed Sunday morning quotes and post on your Facebook timeline before going to the Church on Sunday.
21. Even if things don’t go your way, don’t give up because it’s going God’s way, and God’s way are unsearchable to man, just put your trust in Him, and He’ll never let you down. Happy Sunday!
22. May the blessings, joy, love and the goodness of God dwell and abide with you in all you do today and forever! Have a wonderful time in God’s presence!
23. It’s another day to show God how grateful you are for the gift of life he has given you. Happy Sunday!
24. Count your blessings till you can count no more because if you don’t appreciate what you have, you won’t appreciate what you get. Have a blessed Sunday!
25. May the Lord go before you today and straighten every crooked path, lighten your way and lead you to your place of fulfillment! Wishing you a Happy Sunday!
26. Awaken the giant in you and gather strength from the joy of the people around you. Happy Sunday!
27. No matter how far away we are from each other, I want you to know that someone somewhere cares a lot about you. Have a glorious Sunday ahead!
28. Don’t look at the might.have.been but focus on your accomplishments and you will always have a reason to be thankful. It’s another Sunday!
29. Look outside, the sun is out there shining and making the day bright, as long as the sun shines for all to see, know that God will never forsake His special ones which you are. Keep on enjoying His blessings. Happy Sunday!
30. Today is different from yesterday, don’t make the same mistakes you made yesterday, and don’t be content with the achievements you got yesterday, There’s a battle to be won each day, Fight each one with new strength and courage. Wishing you a victorious Sunday!
Mind-blowing, right? Of course, these messages are bound to make you feel better than you were before and even brighten up your day. It feels good to know someone cares about you so much as to pray for you.
You can choose or pick as many messages as you want to wish your loved ones a blessed Sunday, as earlier said, there’s no restriction as to what to send and what not to send, it can be as short as a single sentence or as long as your phone’s message capacity will allow. Just ensure the content of the message carry a reasonable meaning and intended effect.
Sunday as a Holy Day
Oops! I almost forgot to add that, being a Sabbath day, Sunday is considered a holy day. Thus you are not expected to utter unholy words. So that might as well be the only exception to your blessed Sunday wishes.
Send these messages to your loved ones and make them feel blessed, loved and refreshed every Sunday. A very happy and blessed Sunday to you!