How to Quote a Bible Verse on Facebook
Quoting a Bible verse on Facebook seems so easy but at the same time involves your reasoning because, of course, you don’t want to talk out of context, So there are some hints that will help you out when quoting Bible verses on Facebook.
You can quote your Bible verse without taking these hints into consideration, but then, anything worth doing at all is worth doing well.
Firstly, when you want to post a Bible verse on Facebook, you have to come up first with a theme that will help you stay in line with the purpose of that Bible verse, for instance,If you have “worship” as your theme, just make one or two comments on worship and add a Bible verse that works with it, something like John4:24 will suffice, John 4:24 -says God is a spirit and they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and truth.
In like manner, you can quote Bible verses on other themes like love, peace, joy, strength, and faith.
In addition to making use of the first hint, you can also paraphrase your Bible verse in such a way that the reader would be left wondering if you really got the verse from the Bible or not. Proverbs 5:10&11 -“A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest, and poverty will come on you like a thief and scarcity like an armed man” can be reconstructed as “No matter how little you sleep,slack, or lazy around when you should invest your time in doing something worthwhile, the effect is going to be visible in your achievements thereby leading you to poverty and causing you to lack the good things you’ve always wished for”.
From the aforementioned hints, you can gather that posting Bible verses on your Facebook timeline can be more fun, educating and captivating than the conventional way of doing it.
Facebook Bible Quotes
The Bible is not just like any other book you’ve come across. It is more than a book because it has the answer to every question that might arise in your mind every passing day; it gives strength,hope, and faith to those who believe in it.
When you’ve tried seeking help from every other source, and it simply isn’t working out, you’ve just got to go back to the manual your creator has put in your hands to navigate through life’s course, trust me, and there’s a lot in the word for you.
Furthermore, The words in it carry life, and it applies to everyone according to their various needs, notwithstanding tribe, sex, gender, nationality, race or what have you.
Looking for particular areas in the Bible that provide the inspiration you need for a better you? Then these Bible verses below will blow your mind because they are just so inspirational, Yes, Keying into these Bible verses will provide you just the right words you need to spiral into that atmosphere.
Bible Verses for Facebook Cover Photo
1. Psalms 121:1&2 – I will lift up my eyes to the hills from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord which made heaven and earth.
2. 2 Timothy 4:17a – But the Lord stood at my side and gave me strength.
3. Jeremiah 29:11 – For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
4. Psalms 31:24 – Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the Lord.
5. Matthew 11:28 – Come unto me all you that labour and heavy laden and I will give you rest.
6. John 16:33b – Be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.
7. Isaiah 60:1 – Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you.
8. 1 Peter 2:9a – But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation.
9. Proverbs 3:5&6 -Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding but in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path.
10. Philippians 4:13 – I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me.
11. Psalms 34:10: The young lions do lack and suffer hunger, but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing.
12. 2 Timothy 1:7: For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and love and of a sound mind.
13. 2Corinthians 12:9a: And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.
14. John 14:18: I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
15. Isaiah 43:19: Behold I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.
16. Isaiah 26:3: Thou will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you because he trusts in you.
17. Psalms 71:21: Thou shall increase my greatness, and comfort me on every side.
18. Romans 8:37: Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
Obviously, we can see that the Bible remains our source of inspiration,motivation, and strength even in troubled times. The word is there for you to pick and use, Don’t underestimate the power found in the word, It’s more than enough to face the battles that come our way
Bible Quotes for Facebook Timeline
Wake up each day to the promises God has for your life. These promises are meant for you to claim and believe till it is sufficiently fulfilled, Trust me, God knows how to make good his promises but what then do we do if you don’t even know the signs God has for you not to talk of claiming it?
The promises God has for our lives are found in His word, The Bible.
In the Bible, we find soothing and comforting words in times of need,strength, and refuge during stormy days, wisdom and direction to tackle the issues that we are challenged with every day, likewise through the word we live by faith and hope for a better tomorrow.
The following Bible quotes are a few of the numerous verses that showcase the promises of God for us.
1. Hebrews 11:1 -Faith is the substance of things hoped for, evidence of things not seen.
2. Isaiah 59:19b -When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard against them.
3. Psalms 37:23 -The Lord orders the steps of a good man: and He delights in his ways.
4. Philippians 4:6 -Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
5. Deuteronomy 28:1 -If you fully obey the Lord your God and carefully follow all his commands I give you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations on earth.
6. Joshua 1:8 -Keep this book of the law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.
7. Psalms 118:8 -It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in humans.
8. Proverbs 10:22 -The blessing of the Lord brings wealth, without bringing painful toil for it.
9. Matthew 7:7 -Ask, and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
10. Isaiah 49:8 -This is what the Lord says: “In the time of my favor I will answer you, and in the day of salvation I will help you; I will keep you and will make you be a covenant for the people, to restore the land and to reassign it’s desolate by inheritances.
11. Proverbs 29:1 -Whoever remains stiff-necked after many rebukes will suddenly be destroyed without remedy.
12. Romans 13:1 -Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. God has established the authorities that exist.
13. Ecclesiastes 3:3 -There is a time for everything and a season for every an activity under the heavens.
14. Proverbs 17:17 -A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity.
15. Psalms 91:1 -Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Highest will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
16. Job 5:17 -Blessed is the one whom God corrects; so do not despise the discipline of the Almighty.
17. Amos 3:3 -Do two walk together unless they have agreed to do so.
18. Ephesians 6:18 -And pray in the spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayer and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.
19. 1 Corinthians 13:4 -Love is patient, love is kind, it does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
20. Psalms 27:1 -The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid.