Has your relationship been an open book on Facebook? After a break up, you may want to take a break from Facebook. Writing a break up status for Facebook is not the easiest thing to do, even days after the end of your relationship with your partner or friend. After recovering from the decision, you can also write an after breakup status post. Directly announce the breakup on Facebook with attitude or write a heartwarming message instead.
Break Up Status For Facebook
Sad Break Up Status
It is only natural to write a sad status after breakup, but writing a status break up post can be difficult without shedding a tear or two when it is just days or a couple of months after it. You can upload break up posts with the pictures or simply write a heart break status to tell your friends and families about what happened.
Get one among the samples below if it is hard for you to compose one from scratch. When you are a TV personality, influencer, or anyone that works in the media or internet, announcing such a thing is part of the gesture to your followers. Likewise, with a breakup sad status, they can understand why you suddenly went offline for a couple of days or weeks.
Read This >>> Facebook Love Status for Girlfriend and Boyfriend
- If I could turn back the hands of time, I’ll do just that to make sure I didn’t meet you in the first instance cos meeting you has been more of a curse than a blessing to me.
- No matter how hard you try to make things work between two people, if they are not meant to be, it’s just not going to work out.
- I would never be the same again after you left, but I know that whatever happened was for a reason. I still miss you.
- Breaking up with you has left me broken, I know it’s nothing to you, but it’s everything to me.
- Between learning lessons and being blessed, I discovered many reasons we couldn’t just end up together.
- Whenever I think of the good times we had together, I just keep wishing it never happened because I can’t get over it even now that we’re no longer together.
- Two minds were meant to think alike, but you choose to believe differently. Two hearts were supposed to beat as one, but you decided to break my heart.
- I miss you when I can’t sleep, I miss you when I’m sad, I miss you when I’m bored, I miss you when I’m awake, I miss you in my dreams.
- Even though things didn’t work out well between us, I still miss you and all the good times we shared.
- I hoped, cried, wished, and tried all I could, but nothing I did was enough to hold you or make you stay with me. Heaven knows I wish we could still be together.
- The worst part of a breakup is seeing someone who was once your everything become someone who is nothing to you.
- Six letters, two words, easy to say, hard to explain, more challenging to do: Move on.
- Never allow someone to be a priority in your life while allowing yourself to be their option.
- Expect everyone to hurt you, even your partner. You just have to stay with the ones who are worth suffering for.
- I lost someone who didn’t love me, but you lost someone who loved you truly.
Break Up Love Status
Now, some of us prefer to realize the meaning of love and loss during a break up, and a break up status in English would help you and your followers to get by a break-up. The love break up status is perfect for anyone, whether you are in a relationship or friendship.
Get break trust status to explain the importance of it in various relationships. Sometimes, trust issues are the reasons why partners and friends break up. Use the following sample linked as break up status for girls and boys. To personalize, tweak the content a little.
Also Read >>> How to Take a Break from Facebook Gracefully
- Isn’t it funny how people lose diamonds while searching for stones? You don’t know what you’ve got until you miss it.
- A heartbreak is a blessing and lesson from God. It’s just His way of teaching you that He saved you from the wrong one.
- The people that are quick to walk away are the ones that never intended to stay.
- I cry myself to sleep every night wondering if I really wasn’t good enough, but now I’ve come to realize that it’s not that I wasn’t good enough, but you were just not good enough for me.
- You should know that you are not to confuse what you’re worth with what you are offered. Most times, you’re offered worthless stones into place. Having you was good, but losing you was better.
- Some people were never meant to be part of your life. It took just a little push to send them out of it.
- If something isn’t meant for you, no matter how much you hold on to it, it will slip through your grasp because what will be will always be.
- We meet people for different reasons in life. We meet some to get a blessing while we meet others to learn a lesson. I learned a hard lesson from meeting you.
- It doesn’t matter how good you are. If a person has no eyes for your goodness, you’ll always remain bad to them.
- It’s gonna take almost eternity to heal the pain your love left in my heart. But then, I’ve just got to move on. Admit that you’ve become a part of my past.
- Convincing someone to stay with you when they want time apart is only gonna hurt you more. It’s okay to let go.
- Only if we could tell what life will bring us, we wouldn’t wish and dream of things that were never meant to be ours.
- If anything, I’ve learned to stay in love rather than fall in love.
- Sometimes, good things fall apart. This way, better things can come together.
- Pain makes you stronger, tears make you braver, and heartbreak makes you wiser.
Attitude Breakup Status
Not everyone had a good and understanding break up, so post a break up status with attitude in English. Bring sass in your status about breakup and tell your ex-partner about your breakup attitude status. But if you like to bring all the positivity to the world, make a funny break up status instead.
There are many ways to tell the people about your break up and admit who made the wrong decision. It is really up to you to face it head-on or add a little comedy with attitude to make your day and your Facebook friends’ a bit amusing.
Check this out! >>> Attitude Status in English
- Most times, when someone leaves you, it’s not because you’re not special. It’s because they can’t meet up with your exceptional standards.
- Breakups are just like eye-openers, it opens your eyes to every fault of your partner, which you were blind to just because you were madly in love with them.
- You don’t have to feel bad when someone leaves you. It simply means that person is not worth having someone as beautiful as you.
- Begging someone to act right isn’t worth it if they don’t see they’re wrong. I’ve learned that it doesn’t pay to waste your energy on the bad people.
- Choosing not to argue or go further with people committed to misunderstanding is one of the wisest decisions you’ll ever make.
- It takes two to tango. If you hadn’t walked away, I would have held on to you. You wouldn’t have walked away if I had held on to you.
- I’m no longer following my heart. It keeps giving me wrong directions.
- If someone can walk away from you, let them walk.
- You said I was too proud, and I’m happy to tell you that it wasn’t pride. It was knowing what I wanted and standing for it. You weren’t the best.
- You broke my heart. Now I’ve learned how to break hearts and how to break bones. Thanks for making me stronger.
- Please don’t be fooled by Adele. You’ll never find someone like me.
- Breakups are pretty confusing, You’re head over heels in love with your Ex for a moment when you remember what you had, and the next moment, you’re wishing you could just snap his head off his neck for hurting you so bad.
- Just wondering tho, if you had put in the kind of energy you’re putting into this break up into the relationship, I’m pretty sure we wouldn’t be where we are right now.
- Even when you clothe a monkey, it doesn’t make it less of an animal. The same thing happens when you show love to someone full of hate and isn’t ready to change that. It doesn’t make such a person less hateful.
- If they act like they don’t want to keep you, show them who the boss is by letting them know you don’t mind losing them.
- Relationships are a lot like algebra. Have you ever looked at your X and wondered about Y?
- You cross my mind only on Thursday morning. That’s the day when I take out the garbage.
Break Up Motivational Status
Everyone deserves to move on with their lives after a sad or horrible break up. Instead of something sassy or melancholic break up relationship status, write a motivational post break up on Facebook content. Use a relationship break up status to explain the lessons and hopeful future for anyone going through the same heartbreak as you.
Some may write heart break status in English while you can tell your friends online about your relationship status in the most touching way. Spread love, not negativity, even during the most challenging time in your life with some of these motivational status samples, and add a personal touch by changing a few words.
Good Read >>> Cheerful Messages
- If we don’t move on and forget past battles, we wouldn’t have a reason to conquer new battles.
- If we don’t let go of the past, it’ll be hard to enjoy the present and prepare for the future.
- Breaking up is not the end of the world. It only means that the SHIP you once boarded having RELATION in mind has stopped moving. You could hop on to another SHIP, probably FRIENDSHIP.
- Passing through a painful phase is just to make you stronger for the next stage in your life.
- Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s a brand new opportunity to achieve what your goals and attain your destiny.
- When things don’t go as you want, stay positive because your creator knows every one of your wants and wouldn’t be giving you anything short of that.
- Self-respect is about knowing when to love and when to stop loving. I have self-respect and wouldn’t compromise that for anything.
- Some things break your heart but fix your vision.
- Pain makes you stronger, fear makes you braver, and heartbreak makes you wiser.
- Be strong enough to let go and wise enough to wait for what you deserve.
- Sometimes you have to erase the messages and phone numbers to move on. You will never forget the person, but accept that they are not the same person you knew before.
- It’s hard to turn the page knowing someone won’t be in the next chapter. But like any story, it must go on.
- Closure happens after you accept that letting go and moving on is more important than projecting a fantasy of how the relationship could have been.
- Breakups hurt but losing someone who doesn’t respect and appreciate you is actually a gain, not a loss.
- If you can love the wrong person and spend so much of your time and effort. Imagine how much you can love the right one and be reciprocated the amount of love you gave.
Break Up Status Song and Quotes
When we are happy, we listen to songs, and it is also the same for anyone during a heartbreak. Breaking up with anyone is hard, and some would love to be alone during those times. Listening to songs, reading books, and even writing.
There are some lines like break up status quotes or lyrics that strike us the most during a break up. They make us cry, but it also makes us feel that someone understands our feelings. Here are some of the most famous lines from books and the saddest breakup songs.
Next >>> Self Worth Quotes in Relationships
- “There ain’t no room for things to change / When we are both so deeply stuck in our ways / You can’t deny how hard I have tried / I changed who I was to put you both first / But now I give up” – Adele, Easy on Me
- “When someone leaves, it’s because someone else is about to arrive.” – Paulo Coelho
- “But if you loved me, why’d you leave me? Take my body. Take my body. All I want is, and all I need is, to find somebody. I’ll find somebody like you.” –Kodaline, All I Want
- “It’s really over, you made your stand. You got me crying, as was your plan. But when my loneliness is through, I’m gonna find another you.” –John Mayer, I’m Gonna Find Another You
- “The saddest thing about love is that not only that it cannot last forever, but that heartbreak is soon forgotten.” – William Faulkner
- “If you’re gonna let me down, let me down gently. Don’t pretend that you don’t want me. Our love ain’t water under the bridge.” –Adele, Water Under the Bridge
- “It’s unfair that I still care and I wonder where you are tonight. Thinking it could be different. But maybe we missed it.”—Tori Kelly, It Should’ve Been Us
- “So I would choose to be with you. That’s if the choice were mine to make. But you can make decisions too, and you can have this heart to break.” –Billy Joel, And So It Goes
- “You were red and you liked me cause I was blue. You touched me and suddenly I was a lilac sky, and you decided purple just wasn’t for you.” – Halsey, Colors
- “I want you to know that if I can’t be close to you / I’ll settle for the ghost of you.” – Justin Bieber, Ghost
- “But since you been gone / I can breathe for the first time / I’m so moving on.” – Kelly Clarkson, Since U Been Gone
- “If you ask me how I’m doin’ / I would say I’m doin’ just fine. / I would lie and say that you’re not on my mind.” – Gavin DeGraw, Not Over You
- “But every time you hurt me, the less that I cry. And every time you leave me, the quicker these tears dry. And every time you walk out, the less I love you.” Sam Smith, Too Good At Goodbyes
- “When someone you love says goodbye you can stare long and hard at the door they closed and forget to see all the doors God has open in front of you.” – Shannon L. Alder
- “When the evening falls, and I’m left there with my thoughts, and the image of you being with someone else, well, it’s eating me up inside, but we ran our course, we pretended we’re okay.” — Marshmello & Bastillle, Happier
- “We found each other. I helped you out of a broken place. You gave me comfort, but falling for you was my mistake.” — The Weeknd, Call Out My Name
- “Maybe this is wishful thinking. Probably mindless dreaming, but if we loved again I swear I’d love you right.” — Taylor Swift, Back To December
- “Some think that holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it’s letting go.” – Hermann Hesse
- “Never love anybody that treats you like you’re ordinary.” – Oscar Wilde
- “There’s an important difference between giving up and letting go.” – Jessica Hatchigan
Friendship Break Up Status
Another reason that causes a couple to break up is because of a friend, and that is why we often see trust break status posts online when couples have broken up. Friend break up status is expected. As you lose a partner, you could also lose a friend, and posting a best friend break up status can be complicated.
Sometimes, we also need to take a break from our long-time friends for other reasons, and you can also use the list of break friendship status below. If you post many photos together or even engage with each other online all the time, posting a best friends break up status will inform your followers you are not on good terms.
Read This Too! >>> Friendship Status For Facebook in English
- I keep wondering how strangers can become best friends and how friends can become strangers so quickly.
- People constantly change in your life. Sometimes friends become strangers, too. But the memories and experiences you have with them never change.
- One day, you will wait for me and call for my help. But this time, I will never come.
- It is difficult for two people who broke up to be friends. If they can stay friends, then it means that they are still in love or that they never were.
- The moment your friends stop sharing their stories and other experiences with you, know that is the moment you lost a place in their hearts.
- Friendship is delicate as a glass. Once broken, like a glass, you can fix it, but you can never repair the cracks.
- Try to let people go. Every person in your journey is not meant to stay until the end.
- Sometimes the person you’d take a bullet for ends up being the person behind the gun.
- Today’s friend, Tomorrow’s stranger.
- Discovered who my real friends are in ways I never wished to uncover.
- Not friends, not enemies, just strangers with some memories.
- A friendship that ended, never really began!
- As we get older, we do not lose friends. We just find new people and our circles become smaller.
- Friendship is understanding. It is not an agreement that gets dissolved after loss of contact. It also means forgiveness, but not forgetting the lost trust.
- You are now just a stranger with all my secrets.
- I forgive you, but I will never forget what you did. I forgave you because I have to move on.
- We have our shares of fights and arguments and accept each of our imperfections. It also means letting go of years of friendship and memories.
- Sometimes you have to unfollow people in real life.
How to Take a Break from Someone on Facebook?
Writing a status about breaking up is one of the most challenging things after losing a partner. You can address the break up on Facebook or write the most beautiful breaking up statuses.
What to do after a break up? Learning how to take a break from a friend on Facebook can be a tough pill to swallow. The same feeling goes for breaking up with a girlfriend or boyfriend.
It takes guts and honesty to tell what has happened and how it ended. You may also want to take time to heal yourself or want people to treat you the way you wish to during the earliest days of your break up. Here’s how you can do it.
Step 1: Before writing a break up love status or break up English status, ensure both you and your partner or friend agreed to take a break or finally break up with your partner. A break up Facebook status makes everyone know that everything is over or both sides are taking a “cool off” period.
Step 2: Writing break up Facebook statuses is not a requirement for anyone online, but it does help your followers, friends, and family members know the subjects to avoid. So write up a break up FB status. It can be short or long but direct to the point. You can also write a motivational status or a lyric from a song.
Step 3: Even if it has been days since the cool off or break up, taking a break from Facebook is not bad. To help you move on, breaking up with your partner or friend also means to take a break from someone on Facebook. Have a vacation, meet with your friends and family, and spend your time doing activities to keep you occupied!
Before posting anything, write a draft first. Don’t hit Post after pouring your heart out if you are angry. However, if you want to tell your followers how much the breakup hurt you, feel free to do so. Just give it a night before posting to decide what you really want to post and tell people. If life gets to tough, there is a break up support group you can count on or friends and family.
Attitude After Break-Up Quotes (break up status video)
We are not always in good spirits to even write a break up status for Facebook, so these sample status about break up hopefully help you make the announcement online. You can also write a status after breakup when everything has settled down. Tell us your favorite line among the samples.
Hi! I’m Babs and I am a content writer. I love how you can choose to reach a big public with social media or limit your interactions to only your closest family and friends.