Quotes About Myself for Facebook: The social media is a perfect avenue for meeting and hooking up with friends and different individuals. The impression of what you are and how it is portrayed in your ‘About me’ or ‘About myself‘ quotes can be quite compelling or better still make people be very attracted to your profile.
The beautiful quotes on this post should expressly give some insights about myself quotes on Facebook to describe yourself.
You may have opinions that are either in par with who I truly am or not. Don’t conclude so fast that your opinions about me are correct until you hear from the horse’s mouth.
If you’re really that eager to know, you should quickly read the following beautiful quotes examples you can use on Facebook.
Quotes About Myself for Facebook
Check out the best and most useful collection of quotes about myself for Facebook you should try out.
1. I am not soft spoken all the time or ultra nice but I love to do well by others.
2. I may be far from perfect. But, I’m very close to a limited edition
3. People often accuse me of changing incessantly maybe because they do not know how well I love to find myself.
4. You have an opinion about how I live my life? Wait for me to take a cup of coffee from you before you spill. Until then, drink alone.
5. I’ve made a path that who I am and what I want to be is my decision to make, I do not need people’s validation for anything
6. No one is ready to do for me what I can’t do for myself. If I don’t love myself, who will?
7. If I ever cross your mind, be reminded that I’m a believer in courage to overcome adversity.
8. The only way I get through everyday with little or no worries is I learn to mind my own business.
9. The hardest thing I’ve ever done is to lift my happiness above people’s opinion, it’s also the best I’ve done for myself.
10. I take so much pride in flaunting who I am and what I believe in.
11. I want to be everything I have ever desired, but sometimes I wonder if all I’ve ever desired to become is all I need to become.
12. I have few years experience. But, enough experience to know worry deepens one’s sorrows.
13. What you think of me isn’t my head ache. It’s yours!
14. My life motto is “It gets better”. I am a firm believer in the fact that all situations whether good or bad have tendencies of becoming better.
15. I’m an ardent learner. I learn everyday about the people around me and my environment and more importantly, I learn about myself.
16. Whatever I wear is something that puts me in a place of comfort. I couldn’t care less about trend or opinions.
17. Perfection isn’t a word suitable for me. Try different or even original, but not perfect.
18. Every art I engage in or embrace is unmistakably traceable to my stand and feelings.
19. More than anything, I love the aura that comes with listening to and making music.
20. I don’t feel different from others. Trust me, people’s conclusion that I’m unique is born out of my love for being true to my self and belief.
Beautiful Quotes About Myself
Here are some beautiful quotes about myself examples
1. The most exciting thing about my life right now is that I’m doing only the things I love.
2. If my comfort is directly dependent on other people’s discomfort,I would rather stay uncomfortable.
3. Negative energy has always been a sign of debasement and discouragement to me. This is why I stay as far away as possible.
4. I am a dreamer. I don’t only stop at dreaming, I also create my dreams.
5. All the things that look simple and expected are the things I’m most grateful for.
6. I’m in a competition daily with who I was yesterday and it’s already a fierce and demanding competition. I have no plan of adding more intensity by being in an unhealthy competition with a bunch of other people.
7. The way I project myself has nothing to do with people’s opinions about me.
8. Everyday is a little reminder that I’m closer to my dreams. This is why I put all of my passion and love into each day.
9. Of all the things I am, being opinionated and having firm believe in something are the things I’m most proud of. It’s brought me so far into light.
10. The only way you see me embracing my individuality so well is because even while I was lost, this present me was who I looked up to.
11. All the things you see me do and hear me talk about are as important as me.
12. Age does a number of good things on people. For me, getting old has taught me how to overcome fear with fervent faith and courage.
13. I believe where I come from is equally important as where I’m going.
14. I don’t envy anyone or want to be like anybody and it’s not like I don’t have huge admiration for a lot of people, I’m just so in love with being me.
15. I believe money is good and easy to spend but not anywhere near the definition of good health.
16. What has brought me to this beautiful point in my life is being myself.
17. I have faith that I will overcome all challenges and outlast every mistake.
18. Since I found what I love to do, I’ve only been passionate about it.
19. I hate worrying, this is why I try hard to make provision for my rail expenses ahead of time.
20. I will always be myself, people can either hate me or love me for who I am.
Attitude Quotes About Myself
Check the collection of attitude quotes about myself for Facebook below
1. I live in constant awareness that to listen is a better way to learn than to talk.
2. I’m always grateful for people I’m surrounded with for they have taught me how to begin the practice of love and acceptance with my self.
3. Every now and then that I get to engage in the things I truly love, the ‘you are only born once’ phrase doesn’t seem to suffice. I always feel reborn!
4. I think of my self as a shining star. The kind that’s big enough to captivate a young couple at night and bright enough to make them stare for hours until they kiss.
5. The only way I know how to embrace humility is to think of others as God’s creation like me.
6. Although there’s less cleaning up to do after laughter, tears cleanses me deeply of all hurts and pains.
7. I have learned that expecting so much may get you so much hurt, so I’ve been trying to live a life that expects less and drops the standard a tad. It’s been a win win situation ever since.
8. I run hard away from anything or anyone that threatens to replace my positivity with negativity.
9. I only think of myself as a woman in the world to make things happen, nobody legendary!
10. I’m a shy and upfront person. I might not look you in the eye at first meeting and be hugging you the next.
11. I’m a sucker for good looking people. I always up my self control game whenever I come across a good looking person.
12. I have learned that our disposition has more to do with our happiness than the circumstances. This is why I’m made a promise to myself to be happy always.
13. I love nature in a passionate way, I always try to make sunrise and sunset.
14. Although, it’s not something I’m proud of. I still worry sometimes too much about my mistakes and shortcomings.
15. I think of myself as a coach or counsellor whenever I think of all the people I’ve talked and walked through hurt and pain.
16. I don’t care if I incur people’s judgement or ridicule, I always do what’s right by me and best for me.
About Me Quotes for Facebook
Here are some perfect write-ups that you might want to check out and attach to the About me quotes for Facebook profile.
1. If there’s a word I rarely use, it’s NO
2. Every one to me is family, until they prove otherwise
3. My shoulders may seem tiny, but trust me they carry my burdens easily
4. Hours and minutes may seem, short or long, but in all, I enjoy myself fully
5. I’m not one of the regulars. Its damn too boring
6. One good thing is: I never say never, and that’s where the fun is
7. My mind is always open to enjoy life and do nothing short of that
8. I don’t play but I honestly don’t fight too
9. Nothing would make sense if I am not your friend. You’re flattered? Well, you’re welcome
10. I deserve a little out of your time don’t you think?
11. Enjoy my timeline and be merry
12. I am the star around here, feel free to stare all you want
13. Everyone is intelligent but i am extra
14. Here lies more fun than there is in Disneyland, you’ll see
15. Complicated and mysterious but then I can be simple
16. My eyes can really see
17. You don’t know me? Well, I don’t know me too
Also Read: 80+ Ideas For Your Facebook Profile Bio
18. Live the adventure always
19. Love or lose, don’t be bothered
20. Live your life and that’s just enough
21. I am the only version of me, you’re welcome
22. You will not always be happy and that’s for sure but the certain thing is that you will always be you
23. What you think is what you are
24. I salute only myself
25. Let me interpret your mind
26. Nothing in particular pleases nor pisses me
27. I must go back to where I come from, empty
28. My hotness scares even the sun
29. I am what you’re not
30. Full or empty, make your choice
Cute Quotes About Myself
Looking for cute quotes about myself, here are some interesting examples
1. Revelations will make you open your eyes, I will make you close them
2. Dreams will make you close your eyes, I will make you open them
3. I am what you wish you are
4. Let me tell you that I am not you, you’re welcome
5. Life should humble you
6. Just watch me, no side talks
7. The more you see the less you know of me
8. Let my light enthrall you
9. Like your faith- I am there but then, unseen
10. I want to live forever
11. Do not underestimate me
13. I will blow your mind
14. You don’t know me so stop guessing
15. I love me just the way I am
16. I am my own cheerleader
17. With my doggedness, I make things work
18. I feed on my ego
19. The power of being me
20. Nothing gives me the pleasure than the idea that I am me
About Myself Quotes for Girls
1. I am like a twinkling star
2. I don’t know what I don’t know
3. What you see is what I am
4. Things are not the way you see them
5. I look life in the eyes and shake my trials off
6. Nothing beats being yourself
7. Enjoy the rhythm of your heart and let it flow
8. I am my own pillar
9. Judge me and let your heart race
10. I don’t race anyone, I work at my pace
11. You see me and your eyes are raised
12. Cold as the biting frost
13. I have never considered myself as an alternative
14. I run things here, No entry
15. Let your past remain buried and your fears, vanished
16. Condiment of great things that’s what I am
17. I value my values, deal with it
18. My heart my life
19. Work till there’s no need for it anymore
20. Introductions are just protocols
About Myself Quotes for Boys
1. I follow the only rule of staying happy no matter what
2. All protocols duly observed
3. In your present and future, I want to stay relevant
4. My ideas run like a stream
5. I take each day at a time and I enjoy what it has in store
6. An exemplary life is my target
7. I am my own strength
8. Don’t think you know me, even I am surprised at myself
9. I want to be a lamp, throwing light onto others path
10. Instead of getting mad, you can come get me
11. I can do it
12. Keep me on your diet
13. Where you are, I have been
14. You don’t know what you’re missing without me
15. You can’t stop me, even I can’t stop me
16. Laughter and fun is an important part of me’
17. I am not perfect, that’s the only perfect thing
18. Talking makes me happy, you’re welcome
About Myself Quotes for Facebook
We’ve compiled the best about myself quotes for Facebook
1. I don’t know what I am so don’t come asking me. All I know is I am the opposite of you
2. Allow me to confuse you a bit if you don’t mind
3. Listen before speaking – that of course is the golden rule and YES it applies here, you’re welcome
4. Every new day will bring you new sides of me, but then I ain’t weird
5. I am everything you’re not. That’s a cool goal
6. You might seem confused and lost sometimes, but then I also am, so no worries at all
Also Read: Trending Status for FB in English
7. Just get ready to have your mind blown away
8. A dosage of normal and a little bit of abnormal is served here. Enjoy
9. I don’t have to tell you much, just observe. You’re welcome
10. I don’t tell stories, I am one you might want to reconsider if fun and laughter is what you want before coming on board
11. Forget about the time, it disappears in the blink of an eye here
12. Let go of the 1000 reasons to brood and hold to the 1 reason you have to laugh and be carefree
13. My list of do’s is endless but my don’ts is just one: never take this space too serious
14. Let your silence exceed your violence, that is the key to enjoying fully what life is
15. Remember that your best is not enough, you just have to succeed
16. First step to know yourself is to conquer your fear
17. Abandon those doubts climb the stairs to your success fearlessly
18. Be positive always. Find and celebrate yourself don’t forget ALWAYS
19. Pretending and saying you’re moral does not make you one
20. Your voice do not have to be the loudest to make the needed difference. The quitter the sound, the clearer we can hear what is being said
21. Our experiences make us who we are
22. The best starter for a day is to wake in the morning and whisper to yourself “today will be a great day”
23. By overcoming difficulties we gain strength and maturity
24. Always remember that the world owes you absolutely nothing
25. In everything never be broken
26. Honesty is not the best policy, the conviction of what is right is
27. The greatest of freedoms is when you can control your mind
28. Learn the value of saying NO. it is as important as life itself
29. Do whatever you want to, don’t worry about what other people are saying
30. Don’t try to impress me. Even I do not impress myself all the time
31. I am what you think I am
32. Just enjoy your time on this space, don’t waste your time thinking of what is not
33. Stay focused on your purpose always
34. I am alive, ,living and full of life
35. I don’t stress too much take each day ass it comes