This Post Was Last Updated on
Quotes About Missing Someone Special
Missing someone and not being able to see them, or in worst cases, reach out to them, is, in fact, the worst feeling ever. In French, you don’t say, “I miss you,” you say, “Tu me manqués,” which would mean, “You are missing from me.” Different people and different cultures all over the world have different ways of expressing their heartfelt feelings towards missing someone, dear. It is good to openly express your feelings whenever you miss someone dear and special as sometimes, it is the only way to soothe the emptiness that the heart feels inside. Also, psychologists say, the gesture has more significant overall health benefits! In this post, we’re going to be sharing with you over a dozen variety of ways you could say “I Miss You,” “Tu me manqués,” to that exceptional person wherever they may be. So, for everything it is worth, stick with us today, and let’s explore some of the best quotes and phrases on missing someone special.
Cute Missing Someone Dear Quotes
1. I miss you. Not in some cheesy, “Let’s hold hands and be together forever kind of way.” I miss you, plain and simple. I miss your presence in my life; I miss you always being there for me. I miss you best friend.
2. I keep myself busy with the things I do, but every time I pause, I still think of you.
3. Missing someone is your heart’s way of reminding you that you love them.
4. I miss you like an idiot misses the point.
5. In French, you don’t say “I miss you,” you say “Tu me manques” which means “You are missing from me
6. Missing someone and not being able to see and tell them how much you miss them is the worst feeling ever.
7. I miss you so much. I feel physically sick.
8. I miss you so much; the thought of it drains me.
9. Don’t worry; it’s not that bad, I only miss you when I’m breathing
10. The hardest thing is not talking to someone you used to talk every day especially when you don’t want to, but you have to anyway
11. My memory loves and misses you; it asks about you all the time.
12. I miss the fun we used to have together.
13. Sometimes I only wish you were here to tell me that everything is going to be okay.
14. When I close my eyes, I see you. When I open them, I miss you.
15. I wish you missed me as I miss you, not because I want you to miss me back, but because; it’s the only way you could understand how much I miss you.
Trending >>> Heart touching WhatsApp Status
16. Every piece of me aches for you.
17. Now every good song reminds me of you.
18. I wish we could be together right now.
19. I miss how close we were.
20. Thinking of you every; second, minute, hour, day, is medication to my illness of missing you; will I ever get well? I don’t know if I am making any progress at all.
21. I did three things today – miss you, miss you, and miss you.
22. “When you miss someone…. weirdly, your body doesn’t function normally “as it should.” Because I miss you, and my heart …it’s not steady, my soul it sings numb. Fingers are cold like you, your soul.” – Coco J. Ginger
23. My heart never knew loneliness until you went away. I’m still missing you.
24. “My heart will go on, and on” ─ Celine Dion.
25. Sometimes I wish that I could have said I love you one more time before you left my life. It’s a shame, and I miss you!
26. Life is so short, so fast the lone hours fly, We ought to be together now, you and I
27. I wish I were kissing you instead of missing you.
28. I miss you, a little too much, a little too often, and yet a little bit more every day.
29. I miss you; I might not always show it, might not always tell people, so they don’t know my little secret; I’ve become crazy ─ but on the inside, I do miss you a lot, yes, like “crazy.”
30. If you want to know how much I miss you, try to catch raindrops; the ones you catch is how much you miss me, & the others you missed is how much I miss you!
Missing Quotes for Loved Ones
31. Without you here, the sun forgets to shine.
32. Some mornings still feel like the night before. I’m just waiting for the days I don’t miss you anymore, but they never come
33. What is the opposite of two? A lonely me, a lonely you.” – Richard Wilbur
34. “Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.” – Lamartine
35. A thousand words couldn’t bring you back; I know this because I tried, neither could a thousand tears. I know this because I cried, you left behind a broken heart and happy memories too, but I never wanted memories; I only wanted you.
36. “When you are missing someone, time seems to move slower, and when you’re falling in love with someone, time seems to be moving faster.” – Taylor Swift
37. When I text you, it means I’m MISSING you. When I don’t, it means I’m WAITING for you to miss me, because I miss you… If only you knew
38. I pretend to ignore you, but I miss you.
39. I feel bad when you miss me; I feel sad when you don’t.
40. I have a brain to think of you. Eyes to look at you. Heart to love you. Hands to comfort you. Toes to walk with you. Mouth to say I miss you and feet to kick you if you don’t miss me too.
41. They say that time heals all wounds, but all it has done so far is give me more time to think about how much I miss you.
42. Missing someone hurts, but what hurts, even more, is knowing that you’re the reason that they’re gone.
43. The silence isn’t so bad, till I look at my hands and feel sad because the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly.
44. I miss you like the sun misses the flowers in the depths of winter, instead of beauty to direct its light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world which your absence has banished me to.
45. Every day, I fight the urge to text you or call you, telling myself that if you wanted to talk to me, you would.
Read Also >>> Affectionate Love Status on Facebook
46. “Can miles truly separate you from friends…. If you want to be with someone you love, aren’t you already there?” – Richard Bach
47. Forever is a long time, but I wouldn’t mind spending all of it by your side.
49. “Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.” – Kay Knudsen
50. When I tell you that I’ll miss you, it doesn’t mean I’ll never get over you. It just means I wish I didn’t have to.
51. I’m sorry. I constantly want to talk to you. I’m sorry when you take long to reply, I get sad. I’m sorry if I say things that might piss you off. I’m sorry if I come off as annoying. I’m sorry if you don’t want to talk to me as much as I want to talk to you. I’m sorry if I tell you about my pointless drama when you don’t care. I’m sorry if I come off as being clingy, but it’s just me missing you.
52. “My world is a million shattered pieces put together, glued by my tears, where each piece is nothing but a reflection of YOU.” – Sanhita Baruah
We hope that you’ve been able to find some inspiration inside the soothing words of this article, and have found something suitable for that loved and special one. Feel free to share with your friends and whomsoever it may concern. Never hold back; let yourself go; Open your heart and let it soar with the wind, and if you have a loved one at work, in school, or away for even just a few hours, days or weeks, it’s okay to tell them how much you miss them already. So feel free to do that as well because every time you do, you add value to that special person, and yourself really, because as they return, they bring all of that heartfelt love and affection back home to you!
Best Wishes!! And stay posted for more amazing content from us!