It’s every woman’s dream to be delivered of a bouncing baby, either a boy or a girl. At every split second, all over the world, a huge amount of babies are brought into the world. Only the mothers can speak of the relief achieved after being delivered of the baby, or babies, which they carried in their womb for complete 9 months.
You know, the excitement attached to seeing a baby come forth has with it a unique feeling. But, expressing that feeling is another thing; some might not know exactly how they can express that excitement — feeling.
What you need is words for birth announcement, which you can use to corporately inform your friends, loved ones about your accomplishment — having a baby is an accomplishment, too.
Furthermore, in this articles, we will disclose to you words coherent enough to evolve that heartfelt excitement, to translate the heartfelt excitement into its physical equivalent. Just stick with us, we packaged the best for you. We won’t rush it, because we understand how distinctly important this good news is to you.
Still there? Okay! Follow us as we show those announcements to you. Before we start, we will show you the details, which you need to add in your announcement.
Details to Include In Your Announcement
Now, to construct details for the announcement, you need to think about possible questions one would ask a new parent. Questions like, “When was the baby born?” “What’s the baby’s name?” “What did the baby weigh?” and whatnot. It’s the answers gotten after you issue these questions that help you to put together a birth announcement.
These are what you should include whenever you want to make a baby announcement:
Introduction: Make a showoff of your new baby using a “sweet” message — which people will definitely smile to, after hearing or reading it. It’s here you can try to guess the gender of the child, that’s if the name given isn’t pointed at a specific gender.
Parents’ Name: Make sure the full names of the parents are clearly included on your announcements. You shouldn’t forget about the siblings, who will be excited to be a part of this as well.
Baby’s Full Name: Don’t attempt to use an abbreviation of the baby’s name, don’t attempt to use the short form of the baby’s name; make sure you must add the full name to your announcement, this includes the middle name, too. This is the very first words you’re writing for the introduction of your son or daughter into this world, it’s essential that you use a formal intro.
Baby’s Birth Date: This one will help people keep a date with the birthday of your baby, they will definitely want to know the right time to send a happy birthday message. There are parents who like to, with the birth date, input the time of birth as well. For example, the announcement can read “Born at 5:34 AM on April 16, 2004.”
Baby’s Weight & Length: This might be optional though, but we recommend you add it to your announcement. YES!
Above are a few details which your loved ones can’t wait to see. They are so filled with curiosity, and these details have the ability to put them out of such curiosity. Some mothers may not want to disclose these details, but you still need to let them know about something. So, the least you can do is to make them aware of how healthy you are, and how healthy the baby is, too.
Moving further, let’s look at some tips that can guide you to making a great birth announcement. Let’s go.
Tips for Baby Announcement
- You must make sure that the announcement is prepared with words that tell anyone about the family’s personality, and that of the baby.
- Are there details you feel you will love to include in the birth announcement? Go ahead and include it.
- It will be really a sight to behold if you add a picture of your baby to spice up the birth announcement.
Samples of Birth Announcements
One thing, which you should first consider when you’re putting together words for your birth announcement is the tone of voice used. Here are ways you can go: religious, formal or informal, funny or cater to the baby’s sex. Some might still not get it right following the directions we’ve given, don’t worry, we have samples you can edit and make very unique.
The Baby Announcement Samples For You:
Baby Birth Announcement on Facebook
- Stella and Nick John are really excited to announce the birth of Ray Nick John
March 13, 20127 pounds, 6 ounces | 19 inches
- Hello, guess what! We just welcomed our baby into this world.
Katherine Ann Love.
June 20th, 2018, 7lbs., 11 oz., 21in.
Love, Anthony, and Roy Jacob
Collins Thomas Martins
Born February 18, 2020
1:11 PM, 7lbs., 8oz., 21in.
Love, Israel, and Cynthia Martins
Let’s also touch the informal announcement words, which allow you to express yourself naturally without trying to be formal at all. Some families don’t really have a high-profile personality, so going informal isn’t a bad approach.
Here they are:
- Our tender little baby has just arrived in this beautiful world! Cynthia and Andrew Martins and big brother Anthony are highly excited to welcome little Elizabeth Alexis Ray into the world!
Born on the 20th of May, 2021
7 pounds, 6 ounces, 19 inches
- Finally! It’s about celebrating with snips and snails and Puppy Dog Tails around this place! The Joy is unexplainable right here; we welcome Caden Edward Walker
Born July 23, 2020
2:43 PM, 6lbs., 8oz., 18in.
With Grace Allison and John Walker
- Come and see who just dropped in! Please, come in and join us in celebration as we welcome our son Goodman Nicholas Hunt
Born May 30, 2008, at 3:14 AM
6lb., 11oz., 16 inches
Love James and Stella Hunt
Bible Verses for Baby Birth Announcements
Having checked out the informal announcement of the birth of your baby, let’s move further into disclosing the religious announcement. This will make us use some Bible portions.
Here they are:
Input into your birth announcement scriptures to go religious showing how proud you are of your faith. These announcements include the just right scriptures for you as you welcome your baby into this world.
- Scripture: “Behold, children are a gift of the Lord…” Psalm 127:3 The blessings have been really big!
Klyleigh Deneane Jensen 6lbs., 5oz.
Born on May 16th, 2018
Proud Parents, Jesse and Kelly Jensen
- Scripture: “James 1:17 – Every good gift and every perfect (free, large, full) gift is from above; it comes down from the Father of all [that gives] light, in [the shining of] Whom there can be no variation [rising or setting] or shadow cast by His turning [as in an eclipse].”
- We really want you to join us as we welcome our Precious Gift!
Matthew Jordan Cuen
August 20th, 2017 8:45 PM
Weight: 8lbs., 3oz.
Length: 17 inches
- This baby is our Precious Gift from our almighty God! Drew Benjamin Naples
Born on November 10, 2001, at 10:34 AM
8 Pounds, 4 Ounces, 19 inches
Proud Parents, Samantha, and David Naples
Funny Baby Birth Announcement Wording
This list can’t be complete without adding the funny bath birth announcement, this can also be informal, too. Let’s look at the funny birth announcement wording samples.
Here they are:
- Say a big Hello! As we, with great joy, welcome fat “Andrew Emma Paul”
Born August 20, 2016, at 6:27 AM
7lbs., 13oz., 19 inches
Proud Parents, Kelly, and Jenny Smith
- Wow! How great it feels to experience freedom at last
After conceiving and carry it for complete 9 month, join us as we welcome Jarvis Hugh Alexander
July 15th at 9:44 PM
7 pounds, 9 ounces
20 inches long
Proud Parole Officers Kristi and Dan Philips
- Right On Par, right? 🙂 Mark and Kathrine with a lot of Joy announce the birth of their Golf Pro-To-Be “Jade Andrew Wymore”
Date: May 24, 2025
Time: 8:09 PM
Weight: 5 lb. 12 oz.
Length: 19 in.
- We’re tickled pink to have a new baby daughter! Cara Elizabeth Smith
Born July 5, 2054
6 pounds and 8 ounces, 17 inches Love, John and Jane Richardson
- Is the birth of babies not something to joyous about? It is.
We’re really excited to welcome our new baby boy into this big wide world!
Steven Smith Michael
Born January 10, 2010
7 pounds and 9 ounces
Oliver and Jacob Evans
- Let’s welcome a baby sister to the Williams Family Kathryn Cynthia Douglas
April 10, 2038 5lb., 10oz., 22in.
James, Samuel, and Matthew
It’s a very good thing to throw parties immediately after receiving the good news, but you can’t elude the fact that the euphoria to push you into announcing the news to friends will be present. That’s why it’s imperative that you sort out for the messages, which are almost perfect — you know nothing can be completely perfect.
We have compiled a good amount of birth announcement ideas above, so you can make your choice. If you’re reading this, and you just gave birth to a baby, we say a big congratulations to you.