Merry Christmas, we are glad to witness this wonderful day. Thinking of some relevant merry Christmas Facebook post to leave on your Facebook timeline? We’ve compiled beautiful merry Christmas wishes and greetings for you.
You know Christmas is all about giving and remembering your loved ones Yes! We have a collection of perfect lines to express your thought of love to your dearest friends and Family. You can also share and tag your friends on Facebook. Wishing you an amazing and Merry Christmas! But before that, I would like to share how to make a Christmas card with any of the ideas you choose below.
How to Make a Christmas Card for Facebook
There are various ways you can make a Christmas card for Facebook. The easiest means is to create the card online. Below is a quick guide on how to create a Christmas card for Facebook online
1. Head on to Smile Box
2. Click on the “Create Christmas Card” button on the page to begin
3. You will be requested to register an account which is fine. You can also sign up with Facebook which I recommended to make it easy to share the card once done. However, if you sign up with your email, you can still link your Facebook account later on.
4. Once successfully registered, go ahead to create your card from the available template. Once you are done with the card design, you can share with your family members, friends and loved ones to wish them a merry Christmas.
Sounds great and straight forward right? It’s time to send your greetings today to all the people who have made your life special. Here are some Merry Christmas Facebook post ideas we have compiled for you which you can as well include in your greetings card.
Don’t Miss: Happy New Year Facebook Greetings
2021 Merry Christmas Facebook Posts
The Best Merry Christmas posts for Facebook
Here, we have compiled the best Merry Christmas Facebook post and greetings you can find on the web. You can explore and express your feelings to your loved ones.
1. Enjoy a perfect Christmas — an occasion that reflects your desires, values, and culture
2. In case any big fat man jumps in through your window, grabs you and puts you in a sack, you don’t have to panic. I told Santa all I want for Christmas is YOU!
3. I wish that all the sweet magic of Christmas will conspire to fill every desire and gladden your heart.
4. To all those who made my year a memorable one, I would like to have your pictures. At least I can describe what exactly I want from Santa Claus. Merry Christmas!
5. I dream of white Christmas with every Christmas card I write. Just as the color, I wish that all your days be bright and merry. Happy Christmas.
6. What a blessed season Christmas is as it engages the world in a conspiracy of love and affection!
7. To an opponent, tolerance. To your enemy, forgiveness. Give to a friend, your heart. To every child, a good example. Provide a customer, a good service. To all, charity and to yourself, respect.
8. It’s a season to fill your heart with cakes, candies, Xmas songs and soak in the beautiful snow. Happy Christmas to all!
9. May this day be laden with a bunch of laughter and joy indeed a delight to savor. Happy Christmas!
10. Love is the magic of Christmas; Christmas is a great time for extra cuddles and hugs. Share with your children that special magic and sure, you’d get it spread to others as well
Also Read: Hilarious Christmas Greetings for Whatsapp
11. This is a month of Snow and Songs, Candles and Cakes, Love and Laughter, Carols and Joys. It’s December… Merry Christmas!
12. Christmas is not just about candy those glowing lights or canes. It’s about the care we show and the hearts that we touch. Merry Christmas!
13. May the spirit of Christmas brings peace to your heart, may the warmth of Christmas grant you love and may the gladness of Christmas give you hope. Enjoy the season!
14. Christmas Eve was a night of song that wrapped itself about you like a shawl. But it warmed more than your body. It warmed and filled your heart with a melody that would forever remain.
15. The gifts of love and time are surely the fundamental ingredients of a truly merry Christmas. You have all you need to enjoy the season. Cheers!
16. Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful. – Norman Vincent Peale
17. Christmas is more than just a season or time. It is a state of the mind. To be plenteous in mercy, to cherish peace and goodwill is to have the true spirit of Christmas.
18. Oh, Christmas! One season that kindles the fire of hospitality in the hall; that lights the genial flame of charity in the human heart.
19. The spirit of Christmas is the spirit of goodness, of love and of generosity. It shines through and illuminates the window of the soul so that we look out upon the world’s busy life and become more interested in people than in other things.
20. God never gives us gifts we are not capable of receiving. If he has given us the gift of Christmas, then it means that we have the ability to understand it and receive it too.
21. Christmas is a great opportunity to reflect and ponder on the more important things around us. It is a time to look back on the past year and get prepared for the year ahead.
22. May all the sweet magic of Christmas conspire to gladden your hearts and fill every desire. Merry Christmas!
23. May the Christmas candles light up your life, as they softly spread their glow and may you experience the wonder of Mercy, love, as you go through each day of the coming year. So I pray for you. Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year!
24. Don’t forget to pray for those you aren’t able to partake in this wonderful celebration as you count your blessings this Christmas, I wish you have a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year ahead.
25. May the air of Christmas lift your spirit; may moon of the season glow with God’s favor in everything you lay your hands and the may sun brighten your destiny. Have a splendid Christmas celebration!
26. I would like to say a big thank you to my boss for being a friend and same time an adviser before we leave for the Christmas vacation. Thanks once again.
27. This is a perfect opportunity to reflect on all that has happened throughout the year. First, I realize that my greatest source of inspiration is YOU as you make the most image I see. Thank you, Boss. Merry Christmas.
28. We really appreciate your numerous assistance that has helped us succeed so far. Thank You and we look forward to the coming years to achieve our dreams. Thanks so much!
29. May you have the gladness of Christmas which is Hope, the Heart of Christmas which is Love, and the spirit of Christmas which is Peace.
30. The greatest of gifts of Christmas are family and friends and its magic never ends and its. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Merry Christmas Quotes from Famous People
Here are some merry Christmas quotes from famous people that you can also share as merry Christmas Facebook post. Enjoy!
1. In this household, Christmas is one thing that is taken very seriously. Well, I believe in Father Christmas and there’s nothing I can do to undermine that belief. – Carol Ann Duffy
2. Christmas is not all about things. It’s just about being good to one another. That’s simple. I wish we have the will to do better. Merry Christmas!
3. There’s one lovely thing about Christmas; like a thunderstorm, it’s compulsory and we all go through it together. Merry Christmas to all.
4. Here comes the tonic for our souls – Christmas! It’s a period to reflect on our lives and work more on giving than taking. It’s an achievement.
5. All the snow in Alaska won’t make it ‘white’ unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings – Bing Crosby
6. You will feel the true spirit of Christmas When you give up yourself. And you feel fulfilled when you give more and serve others. Merry Christmas!
7. Christmas and the holidays are the seasons of giving. It’s a time when people are more kind and open-hearted. – Gisele Bundchen
8. For many, Christmas is also a time for coming together. But for others, service will come first. – Queen Elizabeth II
9. I love Christmas, not just because of the presents but because of all the decorations and lights and the warmth of the season. – Ashley Tisdale
10. People being helped by people other than me; that’s the true spirit of Christmas. – Jerry Seinfeld
11. For years now, every Christmas, I have found myself wondering about the point of the celebration. As the holiday has become more ecumenical and secular, it has lost much of the magic that I remember so fondly from childhood. – Whitley Strieber
12. What’s this? There are children throwing snowballs, instead of throwing heads, they’re busy building toys and absolutely no one’s dead! – Jack Skellington
Heartwarming Merry Christmas Facebook Post
Looking for something cool and warming, here are some heartwarming merry christmas facebook post.
1. Where could I find a best friend like you? Not at the North Pole, that’s for sure. This year know that the best gift in my life is best friends like you. Merry Christmas!
2. May this holiday season shine and sparkle, may all of your dreams and wishes come true, and may you feel this happiness all year round.
3. Christmas is for forgiveness, cherishing those we are meant to cherish and most of all, love. To my Best friends: know that my caring for you is unconditional this year. Merry Christmas to you!
4. Christmas is usually a time to remember family and friends while you try to guess everyone’s sizes! That’s true! Merry Christmas!
5. I wish you so many blessings this Christmas! I give you all of my love, from the deepest place in my heart!
6. To the one, I love and cherish so much, Merry Christmas to you. In fact, words won’t be enough to describe how grateful I am for you. Have a wonderful season celebration. Cheers!
7. Do you want to know the most important gift that I can give you this Christmas? I think it would be the key to my heart. Merry Christmas!
8. If there’s any way I could package my love for you and possible wrap it tightly in a ribbon, I won’t hesitate to do so. To my love, I wish you a Merry Christmas!
9. To my family, all my friends and well-wishers, I pray that this Christmas be bright and cheerful and may the New Year begin on a prosperous note! Have a wonderful Christmas!
10. Do you want to know the best thing to do this Christmas? Then clothe the naked, feed the hungry, welcome the unwanted, forgive the guilty, love your enemies, care for the ill, and do to others exactly as you would like them to do to you. Merry Christmas!
11. You notice that the money in your wallet vanishes instantly. That’s the real magic of Christmas.
12. May this Christmas be a period of reflection on our past and project to better them the years before us!
13. You can WhatsApp me anytime because Christmas tells us that we are not alone.
14. I will follow you to anywhere this Christmas because you are my guiding star.
15. May this Christmas bring you Success and the Happiness you deserve. Cheers!
16. Just as you are on my WhatsApp list, Christmas is always in my heart. Merry Christmas with Loads of Love!
17. I’ve got Christmas spirit! I just hung a little Christmas tree air freshener in my car…..Hmmm.. smells just like the holidays!
18. Buy your own presents because Santa is busy. Don’t be a miser.
19. I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.
20. Santa is a man because no woman would wear the same attire every year.
21. May the light of this Christmas guide us through the darkness of the coming year.
22. I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
Merry Christmas Status for Facebook
Christmas is here, you probably may be short of the perfect words to express your feelings to your friends, family, boss and other well-wishers on your Facebook posts.
Christmas is a time of celebration and merriment. Spread the love to your friends and families with these merry Christmas status for Facebook ideas.
1. Soak in the beautiful snow and Fill your heart with Christmas cakes, candies, and songs. Merry Christmas to You!
2. Christmas is really compulsory like a thunderstorm. The beautiful thing about it is we all go through it together. Merry Christmas to you!
3. Dear Santa Claus, I beg you not to listen to any of my friends on Facebook. I swear I have been a perfect angel.
4. If you ask what I want for Christmas, it would be to have all my loved ones healthy and strong. One more thing; I want to feel loved the more!
5. As the Snow Falls gently as White as a Dove and Touches the Heart, may it refresh our love. Merry Christmas.
6. Dear Santa, All I want for Christmas is that the person reading this will have the best and amazing Christmas ever!
7. We are all meant to be a great and immense family. You can feel that in your heart at Christmas.
8. Yet again, you can feel everything softer and more beautiful as Christmas waves a magic wand over the world.
9. The mess created in the sitting room on Christmas Day is one of the most glorious messes in the world.
10. It’s really surprising how a liquor store clerk wished me a merry Christmas as if she weren’t going to see me 7 more times before then. Smiles.
11. Just feeling naughty and I’m loving the way I feel about it. Can’t let go!
12. Is it wrong to point to the liquor cabinet when someone asks ‘where is your Christmas spirit?’
13. Dear Santa: How much do I pay for your list with all the naughty girls on it?
14. You are permitted to sit on my lap though I’m not Santa.
15. It’s time and Christmas is on the way. There’s nothing you can do about it!
16. I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirits in jars and open a jar of it every month.
17. No one likes a half-assed jingler. So you’ve got it all. Always jingle all the way!
18. Christmas holiday begins with some cookies and happy hearts.
19. Sounds like Santa has Facebook. I’m afraid he knows when you are sleeping and when you are awake.
20. Instead of elves, I think Santa should hire giants so that he can have a faster production of gifts. Have a fun Christmas!
21. I truly believe in the magic of Christmas!
22. Spice and Sugar are two ingredients that make Christmas nice.
23. While Microsoft has Windows, Santa has Chimneys.
24. Christmas is a gift of infinite worth; it is ‘Love come down’ to earth.
25. I’m just wondering if unemployment will be sending me a bonus this Christmas.
26. This Christmas I wish you a happy time. Merry Christmas with Loads of Love!
27. I waited 364 days for this Christmas and finally here comes it. Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
28. This Christmas, may you be blessed with peace, joy, and Cheers!
29. I’m really inspired by Santa Claus. So I don’t need to diet this Christmas.
30. Don’t forget the reason for the season. Merry Christmas!
31. Christmas holiday usually begins with cookies and happy hearts.
32. I’m already dreaming of a “White Christmas”. Well, it doesn’t snow here, too bad!
33. Well played Santa for keeping the list of naughty girls all to yourself
34. I need your presence more than your present this Christmas.
35. We are never alone! This is the message of Christmas!
36. Christmas is already on the way and there’s nothing you can do about it!
37. Behind every kid’s smile is Santa Claus.
38. May you long a long life filled with friendship and goodwill. Merry Christmas to you!
39.It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.
40. Great friends like you are already a perfect gift for this Christmas. And I’m most grateful.
41. May this Christmas be as unique and as special as you are. Merry Christmas.
42. I hope you’re winning the snowball fight, enjoying the Christmas carol and the decorations.
43. I wish you a healthy, wonderful and happy season celebration. Merry Christmas!
44. Christmas is a race to see which gives out first – your feet or your money!
45. If you saw me sitting on Santa’s lap while you were walking through the Mall today, it isn’t what you think!
46. If my office Christmas party is tonight, it then means my office apology party will be tomorrow.
47. As you walk your path may this season bring you contentment and May the New Year usher in peace and tranquility.
48. If I have my Christmas gifts well wrapped in bubble wrap, then it is like having two presents in one.
49. An elf drowns a baby reindeer every time a Christmas tree is lit before Thanksgiving.
50. May the comfort of home, the closeness of friends and the unity of our nation, bring renewal to your mind this Christmas holiday. Cheers!
51. I would prefer seeing your status change from “last Seen at” to “Typing” as my Christmas gift.
52.From what we feel in our hearts during Christmas, you can see that mankind is a great, an immense family.
53. It’s Christmas when we love and give because Christmas is love in action.
54. Christmas is full of beautiful things that marvel us but the most amazing of all is the opportunity to feel and share the love that fills lives.
55. Let’s welcome the season, let’s cherish each moment it beholds. It’s time to celebrate this blissful New Year in advance. Merry X-mas.
56. May this Christmas be so special that you’d be surrounded by loved ones and you’ll never ever feel lonely again!
57. May the warmth and joy of Christmas bring us closer to each other from home to home, and heart to heart.
58. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves. That’s why Christmas is a necessity.
Merry Christmas Wishes on Facebook
Christmas is here, we can’t just keep calm. Send beautiful messages as a Merry Christmas Facebook Post to your loved ones. Pick from any of the merry christmas wishes below;
1. The basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas are the gifts of time and love.
2. Santa Claus wears a Red Suit, he must be a communist. And a beard and long hair, he must be a pacifist. What’s in that pipe that he’s smoking?
3. The best gifts in life are family, friends, kids and the one you love. They will never be found under a Christmas tree!
4. Christmas is the season for kindling the genial flame of charity in the heart and the fire of hospitality in the hall. Merry Christmas!
5. All the snow in Alaska won’t make it WHITE unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings.
6. It’s the presence of those you love, whether they are with you in person, or spirit that makes Christmas so special and definitely not the presents.
7. Deficits are when adults tell the government what they want and their kids pay for it, while Christmas is a time when kids tell Santa what they want and adults pay for it.
8. To a friend who is always there for me, I wish you peace, Love, happiness, and health this Christmas. You never fail to make my world fun and bright!
9. My Christmas wish is not only for me and my family but for all of you as well: I wish you peace of mind, health, and strength to your spirit.
10. Let this Christmas bring peace and happiness to the lives of people all over the world. Merry Christmas to all my Facebook friends.
11. To all my family and friends I wish you a happy and healthy Christmas and New Year. Don’t Drink and Drive. Remember, Safety First!
12. Let’s celebrate this joyous occasion of Christmas with prayers and feasting with loved ones. I wish all my Facebook friends a wonderful Christmas celebration.
13. My heart is totally filled with things that words alone can’t say. This comes especially for you with love on Christmas Day.
14. I wish you a very Merry Christmas my dear friend our team-up can never be broken. This season will strengthen our special bond
15. I hope that your Christmas would be pleasurable and may the essence of Christmas remain always with you.
16. Our friendship is the most precious treasure that I will keep for the rest of my life. I wish that your beauty will bloom to its loveliest this Christmas season. Cheers!
17. I wish that the story of our wonderful and funny friendship will attain a new height and possibly be filled with more characters to make the plot a lot thicker than it already is. Merry Christmas!
18. May this Christmas bring you and your family plenty of reasons to smile and I wish you a very Happy and Joyous Christmas celebration and season. Cheers!
19. I tear up every time I watch a Christmas movie. What a wonderful life I have because you are in it.
20. Hello dearie, my heart wishes you a fun-filled and gift-brimmed Christmas. May all your dreams and wishes come to reality. Merry Christmas!
Funny Facebook Christmas Status
If you want to add some hilarious flavor to your merry christmas facebook post, we’ve got you covered with funny facebook christmas status ideas.
1. Men can do their Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on Christmas Eve in 25 minutes!
2. I wish you peace, love and health, blah blah blah. F*ck that sh*t!!
3. There are three stages of man: he believes in Santa Claus when he is small; he does not believe in Santa Claus when he becomes an adult; he is Santa Claus when he grows old. Merry Christmas!
4. During the last Christmas, I asked Santa for the smartest person ever for Christmas…and then when I woke up, I found myself in a box at Christmas. Merry Christmas with Loads of Love!
5. Happy New Year to Everyone… I know it’s early but I suffer from premature congratulation. Enjoy this Christmas!
6. Why is Christmas just like a day at the office? You do all the work and the fat guy with the suit gets all the credit!
7. I lack the right words to wish you a Merry Christmas, but I am really good with action! Cheers!
8. Claustrophobic! That’s what you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus.
9. During the Christmas season, I think it’s wise for cops to take off the blue lights and make them green. It looks more festive like getting pulled over by Santa.
10. If you’re feeling warm today, don’t worry, it’s coming from all the love we’re sending your way this season. Merry Christmas!
11. The loveliest and gentlest festival of the revolving year you can think of is Christmas and yet, with all that, its voice has strong authority when it speaks.
12. I’ve been looking for a good way to show off to everyone the Superman underwear I got for Christmas. Smiles.
13. You don’t have to push your body to the brink of alcoholism and diabetes. You’ve got more Christmas to celebrate. Cheers!
14. Just as many women, my wife enjoys wrapping things. If she wants to give you a gift that requires batteries, she would wrap the batteries separately. I think the Christmas spirit is working here.
15. To the one who makes my spirit to shine and my heart to sing, I wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year in advance. Cheers!
16. Please look in the mirror and give yourself a kiss from me. While you’re at it, give yourself a hug. Then have the best Christmas ever.
17. Christmas is always so special because we spend it together. Merry Christmas With Loads of Love!
18. Dear friend, I wish that your life is filled with endless reasons to smile. I’m sending you all my love this season. May every day be a day worth looking forward to.
19. The Christmas present I have always wanted these long years is you. You are amazing just the way you are. Merry Christmas with Loads of Love!
20. Since I met you it feels like celebrating Christmas all year long!
21. There is no better gift for this Christmas than our friendship. And I’m quite convinced that I will keep getting that this year.
22. Santa may not be visiting you this Christmas. But don’t worry because I will. All you need to do is WhatsApp me ASAP.
23. Santa loves rich kids more than the others.
24. Dear Santa, I just hope it’s not too late to start being good.
25. When you’ve got Santa, I don’t think you need any Visa.
26. Visit people just once in a year. I think Santa Claus has the right idea.
27. Santa’s Christmas list has just been leaked by Wiki Leaks. Seems they’re getting out of control.
28. Happy New Year Everyone… I know it’s early but I suffer from premature congratulation. Merry Christmas with Loads of Love!
29. If a fat man jumps in through the window at night, grabs you and puts you in a bag, don’t worry, just be quiet because I told Santa I want you for Christmas.
30. Do you mind sending your picture, so Santa knows exactly what to give this Christmas? Merry Christmas!
31. Yeah! It will not be long until Easter eggs are in the shops, now that Christmas is almost here.
32. Santa knows where the naughty girls live, he is always jolly.
33. If you don’t want me to see you on a Boxing Day, then you better WhatsApp me on Christmas.
Also Read >> Hilarious Facebook Status You Can Post
34. Open your heart this Christmas and not your wallet.
35. What would you leave under the tree for me if you were Santa Claus?
36. Grammatically Santa’s elves are subordinate clauses.
37. If you wake up on Christmas day and taste anything weird in your mouth, then remember that Santa only comes once a year
38. You can still sit on my lap though I’m not Santa. Merry Christmas.
39. Christmas is a time when you get homesick even when you’re home.
40. Dear Santa, I’m ready to cut the deal with valuable Intel – Names, places etc.
41. Tips to saving money this Christmas: #1 at Christmas: Get into a disagreement with family on Thanksgiving, and apologize on a new year.
42. Just so that all the haters can kiss my ass, I will be putting mistletoe in my back pocket this holiday season!
Merry Christmas Greetings on Facebook
You’re just in the right place, we have lots of carefully researched and selected merry Christmas greetings for Facebook posts for you. Let’s ride!
1. It’s not only until you do a great thing for someone but doing a little something or going the extra mile is what Christmas is. From my heart, I wish you a very happy Christmas!
2. It’s Christmas, the season of celebration. What it’s passing across is ‘we are not alone’. The celebration shall not cease in your dwelling place.
3. What’s under your tree does not matter in as much you have Christmas at heart. Have a joyous Christmas dear.
4. When we give in love when we act in love when we bound together. It’s Christmas we have in place because it’s love in action.
5. In the eyes of children, they see what they can imagine- the best, so never worry about the size of the Christmas tree. Merry Christmas, to you and your family.
6. Christmas is holiday seasons with family and friends, enjoy and have an unforgettable Christmas
7. I wish a Merry Christmas to my close, distant friends and family, I hope we live in love and peace.
8. May your heart and desires be filled with the sweet and fragrant magic of Christmas?
9. In every Christmas, there is a star to be led by. You are guiding star! Glorious Christmas for us!!
10. “To have a real spirit of Christmas, Is to forgive those who have offended us. Be of goodwill and peace and have a cheerful state of mind.
11. Beyond the shout and screams that come from jubilating, we extend our love and heart to others in order to complete the good deed of God for bringing Christ to us.
12. From once held dear, a little bit of love, from someone near, a little bit of love. A whole lot of good tidings, a word of cheers. Best wishes and Merry Christmas.
13. As it is compulsory for lighting to bring about a thunderstorm, so is it for Christmas to hold every year. What a beautiful thing that it can’t be stopped!! I wish you the beautiful things this season contains.
14. We will share our blessings, we will lighten up the city, we will make the snow in Alaska White and we will merry because it’s CHRISTMAS!!!
15. May your Christmas be brightened with special memories and may your teeth shine as the snow. Have a peaceful and lovely Christmas beloved.
16. Since it’s Christmas, I will not jubilate without appreciating my team. It has been a pleasure and a great joy working with you. I don’t take it for granted. I just want to say thank you. My wishes for you are health and God’s blessing this season.
17. What makes you think Christmas tree feels extraordinary during this season? It’s a result of the life we breathe into it and the bubbles added to the tree. May your life be full of breath and color? Merry Christmas friends.
18. It’s another season, another day in the month, another winter, another year. As the time is changing, you keep glowing, smiling and looking radiant. May this Christmas bring joy within your heart and to all mankind.
19. With every Christmas card I write, all I dream of is a white Christmas. May your Christmas be white as a snow, may your days be bright and merry. Merry Christmas.
20. I’m not going to extend my wishes to myself and my family alone this season, my wishes are also for you all, you all are amazing. I wish you good health, peace of mind and the best in what this season has for us all. Have a lovely Christmas.
21. So in this season, there are lots of gifts flowing in and out. Many food and drinks to eat too, I bring to you good tidings. Don’t drink while driving. Be safe, have a peaceful and healthy Christmas.
22. I’m wishing everyone here peace, possibilities and lots of love, irrespective of your status, your skin color, your tribe, your situation or religion. We are one! Happy celebration lovelies.
23. Looking at a cup of a jar, I wish the spirit of Christmas can be put up in it, so I can unleash it every moment especially when I’m down. Have a spirit filled and buoyant Christmas
24. You get to know when Santa clause is rolling down the hill when you see red, white and red or red and white. We are in that season, have a white Christmas.
25. During this season, have a blast friends. Altogether, I wish you an amazing, thrilling and chilling Christmas.
26. I wish you a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year! Cheers!
27. Christmas is indeed the season of sharing and giving.
28. May you know peace, happiness, and goodwill this Christmas and always. Merry Christmas!
29. Christmas will never end if we keep the goodwill message in our hearts.
30. My wish for you is that you prosper in good health, peace, and happiness this Christmas. Cheers!
31. The keeping place for memories of our innocence is Christmas.
32. Christmas Greetings! With many good wishes for Christmas and the coming year.
33. Have the best shiny bright super twinkly festive Christmas ever! Merry Christmas!
34. May your heart be filled with the happiness and joy of the season now and all year long.
35. This Christmas, I bring to you the gift of Love, Peace, and Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.
36. May your life be filled with good luck and prosperity on this joyous day, and throughout the coming year.
37. To all my friends, I wish you a Merry Christmas and the best for the coming year. Cheers!
38. Wishing You the Best of What This Christmas Can Bring You. Have A Peaceful, Joyous and Love-Filled Christmas!
39. Cheers to a well-remembered past and a joyful present. Happy Christmas and a superb New year!
40. Christmas is a special occasion that reflects our tradition, affections, desires, and
41. May all the sweet magic of Christmas conspire to gladden your heart and fill every desire.
42. If you can listen carefully you’d figure that happiness and love are present in your room this Christmas. Merry Christmas!
43. How lovely a Christmas Candle is! It makes no noise at all but softy gives away; while quite unselfish, it grows small.
44. May you never feel lonely again and may this Christmas be so special that you’d be surrounded by loved ones all through.
Joyful Christmas Greetings
1. It’s time to raise u our cups and make a toast, Declaring the earth peaceful and blessed, Goodwill and favor to all mankind, Because Christmas is here again, Merry Christmas everyone
2. Do you know what? I actually waited patiently for 364 days. Yeah! The day comes, I rejoice because great things abound.
3. Loved ones surround you and you never feel lonely. It’s a special Christmas for you. Much love and surprises dear!
4. The dry or raining season may be delayed but Christmas cannot be stopped or altered. Ha ha ha, there is nothing you can do to it. It is here, Christmas is our joy.
5. Now and in the days ahead, may you enjoy the comfort and peace the birth. Happy celebration to Y’all.
6. We are all together here celebrating and reflecting the reason the season- the birth of our savior. It’s a season to bound and a special time to be together as friends and loved ones. Merry Christmas!
7. It marvels me that the most amazing opportunity this season has is to feel and share in the love of humanity. Isn’t it a beautiful thing? Enjoy the beauty of Christmas!
8. It’s the time of forgiving and living. It’s the time of sharing and giving. May your hearts be filled with the warmth and love Christmas carries.
9. Christmas bells are ringing out pleasant and lovely wishes. Most of my special wishes to you and your family come from the snowflakes. Merry Christmas!
10. To each of us, the love and warmth of Christmas brings us together, from hearts to hearts, home to home, far and near. Unity is Christmas!
11. So I’m going to make it easier and lighter for Santa this season. I don’t want a heaven this season. All I wish for is true love and compassion from loved ones because that is heaven to me, thank you.
12. I wish you awesome Christmas day, that would be blessed from above and that you enjoy love in this winter and that you are strong and fruitful.
13. Isn’t it more beautiful and softer than I can wand my magic all over this world? And my wishes this Christmas are a reality. A soft and a beautiful Christmas!
14. May the spirit of Christmas be with you throughout this year and beyond. Remain blessed
15. May moments of laughter, goodwill and love sparkle your Christmas. And joy and contentment fill up the year ahead for you. Have a Merry Christmas!
16. This Christmas to me, as I see even while my eyes are closed is a baby face with an innocent smile sleeping. Throwing up its legs and holding the index of my finger. May your beautiful soul be connected to that same innocence and the child in you is unleashed. Have a beautiful and joyous Christmas.
17. It’s a lucky day for you this Christmas and I wish that your desires pass, your paths are covered with a shining bright light. Have a merry and bright Christmas.
18. From me to you is, plenty festivities and merry fill your holidays this season. May your mouth be wide of laughter and do have a joyous Christmas.
19. It can be burdensome this Christmas season. When you decide to withhold things this season, stretch your hands to help people. Love makes it a delight, spread that love to many and do have a lovely and blessed Christmas
20. Yeah, opening gifts and hampers are good in as much as you open your hearts. Merry Christmas beloved!
21. There has been a lot of hustle and bustle this year, now is the season to jubilate and relax our muscles for indeed we have fought a good fight of faith. I wish you a fulfilling and blossom Christmas celebration.
22. Before now, I’ve been so worried about what this Christmas holds for me. I haven’t been sent any Christmas tree, I haven’t seen a credit card but Santa told me ‘I have you’. You are my gift this Christmas. In this season, we are stronger together.
23. It’s not about the present you receive, but Christmas means to go out there and touch every heart with love and care. Cheers!
24. I couldn’t wish for a more pleasurable Christmas with you by my side. I love you!
25. The best gift I could have asked for is nothing but your Love. Merry Christmas my heart. Cheers!
From us to you
Here we conclude this huge collection of thoughtful and amazing Facebook Christmas wishes, messages and statuses to help you express your profound joy and feelings towards your friends, family, and well-wishers on this special and memorable occasion. We believe you will make the best out of this season as you make your choice of lines for your status.
We wish you a very lovely X-mas with lots of love, friendship and great FB statuses! We hope you found something fun to post on your wall in this article. Let us know in the comments!