Funny Things to Text Your Boyfriend to Make Him Laugh
Almost everyone in a relationship would look forward to something new along the line. It’s no news that nowadays, not only ladies but guys also look forward to a spark in their relationship. Nobody wants to stay stuck to the old, boring, and conventional way of running a relationship. Tell me, who doesn’t like something good? A kind of deviation from the norms of doing things? I’ll say, almost nobody. This spark we are talking about here might come in the form of unpredictability, spontaneity or springing unending surprises. Whatever way you choose, the result that really matters is the newness of it all.
Bringing the Newness
Now, one way of bringing this newness into your relationship is by humoring your boyfriend. It doesn’t cost you a thing to get your boyfriend smiling at his phone yet it brings a lot of prizes along with it. In case you don’t know, people in a relationship tend to love their partner better when the partner is funny, besides, not everybody can deal with a boring life. So there’s no harm in trying, you never can tell if this issue of humor is what is lacking in your love life. Life is not easy, but you can make it less uneasy by adding colors to your boyfriend’s life. You will feel happy giving him joy, and he’s also going to feel happy knowing that his girlfriend cares about him that much to look for how to brighten up his day.
The Do’s and Don’ts
There are no fast and tight rules to funny things to say to your boyfriend in a text message, but there are some things you would want to take into consideration before you send him that funny text.
You should consider his taste, talking about his taste, you should know his preferences, his likes, and dislikes, his political and social opinion, what he finds funny and what he doesn’t find funny. All in all, you should be able to predict what he would find funny and what he would find annoying majorly. You must be wondering that does it matter. Of course, it matters! You don’t want a funny text end up being a ‘joke gone bad.’ For instance, if your boyfriend is a sanguine, you shouldn’t make a joke that ridicules his sanguinary nature. Saying something that will hurt his personality isn’t going to earn you any marks with him. So, no matter how funny the idea is, make sure it doesn’t hurt the totality of who he is.
Another thing you should consider is timing, timing matters a lot, you should know what mood he’s having as at the time you send this text, you don’t want a situation where you send a funny text to your boyfriend, thinking you are being romantic, but you end up getting on his nerves. So, the best thing for you to do is to observe him. Observing him will do you a lot of good!
What if he’s not a ‘morning person’? Not everyone you know is a ‘morning person.’ Some people are always in a lighter mood later in the day than when they wake up in the morning. In your best interest, you should know if your boyfriend is a ‘morning person.’ The reason for this is quite similar to that already mentioned in timing. All in all, do the right thing at the right time!
What Words Can You Say to Your Boyfriend?
There’s no restriction as to how long or how short the text should be, it depends wholly on you, but at the same time, you don’t want to write an epistle in a text and expect it to be still funny. In that case, I’ll advise that you make the text reasonably short but then, the text is yours to do as you wish with.
Looking for funny things to text your boyfriend to make him laugh and spice up your love life? Look no further because what you need is right here
Funny Things to Say to Your Boyfriend in a Text
These are some of the numerous funny things you can tell your boyfriend in a text message.
1. If I were to show you how much I love you with the way animals love their food, then I’ll say “I love you more than monkeys love banana; I love you more than squirrels love nuts; I love you more than you can ever imagine.
2. The fear of closed places is claustrophobia, the fear of flying is aerophobia, but all these phobias are nothing when compared to the fear of losing you- “loosuphobia.”
3. What comes to your mind when you think of me? I feel I should know because what comes to my mind when I think about you is a painter. Isn’t it funny I said a painter? It’s because you add so much color to my world!
4. There’s no mountain too high for me to climb to get to you, neither is there any river too deep for me to ford just for you. But then I wonder why I have to even think of going through all that when the only place I need to go to get to you is my heart. You’re always in my heart, love.
5. When I was young, I was told love is everything. Growing up, I got to hear almost everyone saying there’s no true love out there. Then you came along and proved to me that even amid fake loves I could still get true love. Thank you for loving me truly.
6. I asked God for a friend that will stick to me like an octopus; a friend that is so loving yet will annoy the hell out of my life; a friend that I can’t cope with and at the same time can’t do without. Weird wishes right? Well, I got my wish because I got you, Lol, I love you for being that person to me.
7. I don’t have to wonder if you are a good driver because you do a good job of driving me crazy.
8. I know I am mostly weird, sometimes crazy, and rarely normal when I’m with you, and that’s just because you know how crazy I am and you still choose to be with me. Crazy love, we share, huh?
9. Whenever I’m with you, I always lose concentration. Wait! Do you think it’s because I’ve fallen head over heels in love with you? Well, it’s not! It’s simply because you are such an adorable distraction I can’t deal with and I just can’t do away with.
10. Spending a whole day without you leaves me in a daze. Spending a week without you in it makes me weak, but being with you makes a minute so minute, and every second spent with you makes me realize that every other thing, besides you, comes second.
Funny Things to Tell Your Boyfriend in a Text
11. All the days of the week used to be pretty much the same right before I met you. Then I met you and the days changed their names, and you’re the reason behind the renaming.
12. If water could represent how much I love you, I’ll get you an ocean; if love were to be trees, I would call you my forest; if love were to be sand, I would get you a ……Oops, I forgot what I wanted to say ….it doesn’t matter if I complete it or not, what’s important is that I really love you.
13. I feel so intoxicated this morning; hey hey hey, don’t go thinking I am drunk from alcohol. Your love intoxicates me more than any alcohol you could ever think of.
14. 10% loading
Result of the scan: You’re 100% cute.
Scan Analysis: Cuteness overload.
Well, don’t wonder about where the scan came from, the scan was done in my head, lol.
15. Whenever I’m feeling down, you change my mood,
Whenever I don’t want to talk to anybody, I still can’t stop talking to you,
No matter how boring my day is, you still find a way to lighten it up; I just can’t do without you. That’s what I’ll tell my phone if it could hear me. Lol, were you thinking I was talking about you?
16. I don’t know what’s wrong with my hands; it has refused to write any other alphabet apart from ‘U’; that means my heart is so in love with ‘U’ and my hands can’t stop touching ‘U.’
Whoa, we’ve got quite several funny things to say to your boyfriend in a text message here, the list could go on and on. But then, let’s put a stop to it here so you could add one or two things to it yourself.
As said earlier, there is absolutely no fast and tight rules for doing this. Being funny with your boyfriend is totally not formal. So, let your imagination run wild and give him a good reason to smile at his phone while gushing about your sweetness. And of course, this will pay off because it’s not going to leave your relationship the same way it met it. It’s going to create a better bond between you two.
Now, go on and pick that text you think will be funny with your boyfriend and see the wonder it does for you and him.