Funny Friendship Quotes in English
Friends bring out the best in us; they remind us of who we are and where we come from. Most of our best moments are shared with friends – moments we cannot imagine sharing anywhere else but in the company of friends – people with whom you can totally do the most stupid things with and not get judged; sometimes it is necessary to appreciate your friends with funny friendship quotes like we have stated for you.
Friends are the shoulders you can cry on; the people that can understand and support you even when it is altogether pointless and meaningless. The best of friends will pull down walls to make you smile; they will break ALL the rules with you and not mind facing the consequences alongside. Real friends will stick together through thick and thin.
These sayings and funny friendship quotes will help you relieve all your fun and most treasured moments with your best friends and close pals. We’ve been able to put together a ton of awesome friendship quotes for you. Feel free to enjoy them and also share with your friends.
We’ll be friends until we’re old and senile…then, we’ll be new friends again!
Fun Time Quotes with Friends
1. The holy passion of friendship is so sweet and steady and loyal and enduring a nature that it will last through a whole lifetime, if not asked to lend money.
2. This is by far your worst idea ever… I’ll be there in 15 minutes.
3. We’ve been friends for so long I can’t remember which one of us is the bad influence.
4. Knowledge cannot replace friendship. I’d rather be an idiot than lose you.
5. Good friends don’t let you do stupid things, alone.
6. It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
7. I don’t like to commit myself about heaven and hell – you see, I have friends in both places.
8. It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn’t use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like, ‘What about lunch?’
9. There is nothing like puking with somebody to make you into old friends.
10. Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and have her nonsense respected.
11. Friends are people who know you well and like you anyway.
12. It’s important to our friends to believe that we are unreservedly frank with them, and important to the friendship that we are not.
13.If you can survive 11 days in cramped quarters with a friend and come out laughing, your friendship is the real deal.
14. Friendship is not possible between two women, one of whom is well dressed.
15. Friends give you a shoulder to cry on. But best friends are ready with a shovel to hurt the person that made you cry.
Also Read >>> Friendship Status for Facebook in English
16. Whoever says Friendship is easy has obviously never had a true friend!
17. Real friends don’t get offended when you insult them. They smile and call you something even more offensive.
18. Bests Friends. They know how crazy you are and still choose you in public.
19. A best friend is like a four-leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have.
20. I don’t know what’s tighter: our jeans or our friendship.
21. Love is blind; friendship tries not to notice.
Otto von Bismarck
22. Friends buy you food. Best friends eat your food.
23. Never let your best friends get lonely, keep disturbing them.
24. Real friends don’t judge each other; they judge other people together.
25. A friend to all is a friend to none.
26. Friends don’t let friends do stupid things alone.
27. I don’t know what’s tighter, our jeans or our friendship.
28. Marriage is a sort of friendship recognized by the police.
Robert Louis Stevenson
29. There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate.
Funny Quotes about Friendship and Laughter
30. One sure way to lose another woman’s friendship is to try to improve her flower arrangements.
31. A good friend will help you move. But a best friend will help you move a dead body.
32. A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
33. We’ll be best friends forever because you already know too much.
34. I don’t know what’s tighter, our jeans or our friendship.
35. Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.
36. You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself, he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job.
Laurence J. Peter
37. When you’re in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, Damn, that was fun.
38. I think we’ll be friends forever because we’re too lazy to find new friends.
39. I’ve always said that in politics, your enemies can’t hurt you, but your friends will kill you.
40. Anybody can sympathize with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathize with a friend’s success.
41. As your best friend, I’ll always pick you up when you fall after I finish laughing.
42. A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows you are slightly cracked.
43. We know our friends by their defects rather than by their merits.
William Somerset Maugham
44. I don’t need a psychiatrist to prod into my personal life and make me tell them all my secrets; I have my friends for that.
45. Men kick friendship around like a football, and it doesn’t seem to crack. Women treat it like glass, and it falls to pieces.
Don’t Miss >>> Comic Questions to ask Friends when in Boredom
46. Having those weird conversations with your friend and thinking if anyone heard us, we’d be put in a mental hospital.
47. I have no trouble with my enemies. I can take care of my enemies, all right. But my damn friends – they’re the ones that keep me walking the floor nights!
Warren G. Harding
48. Most of us don’t need a psychiatric therapist as much as a friend to be silly with.
49. Friends come and go, like waves of the ocean, but the true ones stay, like an octopus on your face.
50. I don’t like to commit myself about heaven and hell; you see, I have friends in both places. LOL
We hope you found these funny friendship quotes and sayings fun and helpful? Make sure you do not hesitate to share them with your friends and close pals. Have Fun!