Best Quotes About Becoming A Father For The First Time
Just like mothers are adored by children, fathers are also worth celebrating. Although less sentimental, fathers are like the sun in a family. They give warmth and life in the home, but they are rarely thought about.
As you know, fathers have a significant impact on the way their children grow up. Although a father’s way of nurturing may not be as rosy as mothers would be, they are quite crucial in the family. Many people have confirmed the fact that a father’s presence increases a child’s chances of succeeding. Again, others believe that growing up with a loving father boost a child’s physical and mental well-being.
Despite the role of these great pillars in our families, there are very few quotes to describe this fantastic set of people in our lives. So to this end, I had to search both high and low to create this quote treasury to celebrate fatherhood.
I trust that this piece will give you more reasons to appreciate those who have taken up the responsibility of becoming a father. Read, enjoy, and learn!!!
Loving Quotes About Fatherhood
1. Each time my little child looks up at me with an amazing toothless smile, I see the confidence in him, and I know that being the best father is the best thing that I could ever do.
2. Many fathers see the impending birth of a child at the beginning of another great journey.
3. According to George Herbert, A father is greater and more than a hundred schoolmasters.
4. One thing is unique about becoming a father; you start doing something you are inexperienced to do, and as you continue, you then become experienced in doing it.
5. One of the most significant ways to show your children how much you cherish them is to love and care for their mom.
Trending >>> Happy Fathers’ Day Celebration Post on Facebook
6. The greatest immortality your children need is the love you leave behind. And Leo Buscaglia said, “A father like mine never die.”
7. As a father, be ready to straddle two positions and roles perfectly: the provider for all and the enemy of all.
8. According to James Baldwin, “Your kids will never be good at listening to you. Instead, they will be the best at imitating you.”
9. Fatherhood can melt away the hassles and bustle of the day from just a simple hug from your child.
10. Be the best father you can because you can never choose your family. They are God’s gift to you.
11. According to Joseph Addison, the affection between the father and his daughter is angelic. Affection between your wife comes with desire, and with your son, ambition is involved, but love for your daughter, something beyond what words can express is involved.
12. As a father, remember that one day, your children will follow your example instead of your advice.
13. Son, there are those moments when a man will do what he dislikes so that he can protect his family.
14. Your son needs a father who will teach him how to navigate the world. He needs to be taught how to read a map so that he will be able to identify the road that leads to life and death.
15. You don’t need to teach your children the way to live. Live, and they’ll watch you do it.
Also Read >>> Congratulatory Messages to Parents on New Born Baby
16. Going home as a father to see my son makes me to forget my mistakes, and every time he smiles at me, it makes me grow as a man.
17. Fatherhood changes everything about a man. The things you didn’t use to consider twice, now you happily accept them from your son and say it’s ok.
18. It is worst to read criticism about your son than about yourself.
19. Being a father makes you worry so much about those things that you never worried a fraction about, especially when it has to do with your children.
20. Fatherhood creates an amazing experience within you every time you have your child smile at you.
Inspirational Quotes for a Father
21. Never kill yourself about your children, not listening to you. Worry more about them watching you.
22. Playing tea party on the floor is one of the weirdest things you can think of, but joining your daughter in it can turn an experience of a lifetime.
23. Fatherhood changes you from being selfish to selfless.
24. Fatherhood changes what you do and where you go. You aren’t going to stay out late or clubbing. You’ll rather choose to be at home playing with your children.
25. I thought that being on stage and displaying my skills was the best feeling in life. But I now discover that there is nothing that feels better than watching my wife give life to our children.
26. When you are a father, there is no one above you. But if you don’t do the needful, who will do it?
27. Father! Even to God Himself, we have no holier name for Him.
28. A girl’s father is usually the first man to win her heart and possibly the most influential man she’ll ever meet.
29. Fathers are never born. Men grow into being a father, and they live to love such a stage in their lives.
30. The prayer of men who hope to be the best dad. “Father of fathers, please make me one, and a fit example for my children.”
31. Fatherhood will make a man remind his wife that they aren’t raising grasses. Instead, they are raising boys, especially when she comes yelling that they are playing and tearing up the grasses in the lawn.
32. Until you have a son, you will never understand the joy which is beyond joy in the heart of a father as he watches his son grow to be like him.
33. Being a great father is likened to shaving. No matter how good you did it today, you’ll always want to do it again tomorrow.
34. Fathers can easily have children than children having a great father.
35. Fathers are the most ordinary men who live suddenly changed to becoming storytellers, adventurers, heroes and great singer of songs.
36. According to Robert L. Backman, “Father” is the Noblest title any man can receive. It is beyond a biological responsibility. It signifies one who is a patriarch, friend, hero, teacher, and a confidant.
37. Be a noble father, and you’ll have noble children.
38. According to Confucius, a father who doesn’t teach his son his duties is as guilty as a son who neglects his duties.
39. No man can ever understand the meaning of life until he has a child he loves.
40. Fatherhood expects that children be as good as their father hoped to be.
Anyone Can Be a Father Quotes
41. Tom Perry has this to say, ” A family needs a father to anchor its affairs.”
42. According to Gordon MacDonald, “words have an amazing impact” The impression a father’s voice creates is enough to set in motion a lifetime trend.
43. While becoming a father, you should understand that children need a model and not a critic.
44. A father is that one person you can always look up to irrespective of how tall you’ve grown.
45. According to Carl Jung, “children learn from what the grown-up is and not what he says.
46. As a father, learn to kiss your children goodnight even after they are long asleep.
47. Nadia Boulanger has this to say “ loving your children doesn’t mean giving in to all their whims; instead to love your children means bringing out the best in them and teaching them how to love what is difficult.
48. Fatherhood demands that you take no other job more important than the job of raising your children to be the best.
49. Life doesn’t give us an instruction manual; that’s why we have Fathers to guide us.
50. A great father is one of the unpraised, unnoticed, and unsung people, and yet they are one of the most treasurable assets in our homes.
51. As a father, whatever you teach your son, you are also teaching your grandson.
52. According to General Douglas MacArthur, he admitted that “By profession, he is a soldier, and he takes great pride being one. But he is more proud and endlessly prouder that he is a father. While a soldier destroys so that he can build, a father is only concerned about building and never destroys.
53. According to Reed Markham, The quality of a great father is seen in the dreams, aspirations, and goals which he set for both himself and his family.
54. Becoming a father makes you happier about your children’s happiness than in your satisfaction. This unexplainable feeling can spread gladness throughout your body.
55. Janet Reno submits “Raising children as a father is one of the hardest things to do in the world. It requires hard work, luck, love, and so much energy. It is also the most rewarding experience to have”.
56. To be a great father, you must be a teacher, provider, role model, and importantly, an authority that is hard to please. If you don’t portray these features, your children will find it difficult to understand God’s concept.
57. Fatherhood isn’t a venture for a perfect man; instead, it is something that perfects a man.
58. Believe, be strong and never fret for an only son because any idea of failure won’t succeed over him.
Rising to the responsibility of becoming a father isn’t easy a task to take up. Well, with love, discipline, and good examples, you can be the best father your children will always wish 5o have even in their next lives.
Come on, take up the job, and you’ll relish in fatherhood.