Message for someone who passed away is one of the means of showing respect to someone that just give up the ghost. When a beloved person dies, most of us cry just because we know we will never see them again. It is also hard to bear the loss. But no matter how much tears we drop, no matter how much you still want to hold onto their carcass, nothing can be done. Once they become lifeless, they remain that way, and nothing can be done than to take heart and accept the unexpected.
Though death is one thing we are all expecting, as we all know that it is inevitable. We find it hard to believe it has happened. So when it happens, the only thing you can do is to pray for the deceased. Pray that their soul finds a resting place and send a last respect message.
During this heartbreaking moment, you will be more emotional, and you might want to post a quote of how you feel on Facebook. Even though most of these feelings cannot be told to anyone but they can be shared through writing. Posting something on Facebook can help offload the burden in your heart.
R.I.P Messages for Someone Who Passed Away
Here are some perfect examples of message for someone who passed away. Feel free to share any of the rest in peace quotes for facebook ideas I will be sharing with you below.
1. The deep pain that is felt at the death of every dear soul arises from the feeling that there is, in every individual. Something inexpressible and peculiar to that person alone that is lost in a way that it is irreversible. I surely will miss you.
2. You lived a life that had an impact on everyone that came across you. But it saddens my heart that you are left without saying goodbye. You will forever be remembered.
3. Loving memories last forever; I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time. Please know that I am thinking of you and praying for peace and comfort for your soul anywhere it is.
4. At times, I wonder why life is so cruel. People you love most leave without saying goodbye. Life seems to be too dark without you; I am so shattered. I wish the giver of life can bring you back. Continue to rest till we meet to part no more.
Trending >>> Status for Newborn Baby on Facebook
5. You are gone and yet not forgotten. The memories of every moment we shared still rings in my heart; you will forever be in my heart.
6. You promised, this friendship will be till forever. Did you forget that? Why would you leave now, why would you let me go through this alone?. I wish you were here, may your soul keep resting at the bottom of our Lord Jesus Christ AMEN.
7. We are never promised of tomorrow. I have learned that in a hard way. I cannot tell how much I am hurt right now; just trying to push the thoughts away. I wish I had an explanation for why things had to end this way, but sadly, some questions do not have answers, and we have to be strong enough to accept it. While I am internally shattered, I have to let things be, but I don’t think I will ever fully grasp the fact that you are no longer here with me. I have never felt so broken, empty, and weak.
8. I want to call you, and you will pick up. I want to talk to you, and I want to hear your voice. Also, I want to hear you laugh, and I want to see your teeth again. I want to wink at you, and I want to hug you tight again, but it is sad all this can never be any more. Please show yourself in my dream always. Should I say, death is wicked for taking you away?. I wish you were here.
Rest in Peace Quotes for Facebook
9. Life is cruel; why does it leave the wicked and take away the good ones?. Why does evil prevail over good?. Someone once said that we all are strangers here and when it is time we have to leave. The last time I saw you, I did not know that you were trying to say goodbye, I should have noticed. I know it is your own appointed time to leave. Till we meet again, may your soul find a resting place.
10. There is light at the end of every dark tunnel they say but this tunnel it too dark for light. If death can be bribed, then I would have gladly done that on your behalf. If it is to beg, then I would have told the whole world to do that on your behalf. I wish I have the power to bring you back. The sight of you alone can put a stop to this tears, but you are nowhere to be found. Death, where is your power? Grave where is your victory. You have done your worse by taking my dearest far away from me. Rest in peace.
Also Read >>> Islamic Duas for New Baby in Islam
11. You may have lost your battle to sickness, but nothing changes the fact that you are a hero, even in death, I miss you.
12. Tomorrow is not promised to anyone, young or old alike. And today may be the last chance you get to hold your loved ones tight. I thought you would still be here today, but I did not get the opportunity to hold you tight. Wishing you could just come back to say goodbye. I miss you, dearly.
13. No words can tell, no flowers can repay. The loss that happened a year ago is still as fresh as it just happened today. Till memories fail and life departs, you will live forever in my heart. I miss you so much that I cannot explain it.
14. Now you are in the arms of the Angel; I know you are safe and out of pain. I know you are finally relieved of hurt and the sadness that comes with life. But how about this pain you have left in my heart. The only thing that keeps me going is the feeling that you no longer feel the pains. RIP dearest.
15. I will never say goodbye; I will never accept the fact that you have gone. Your words are still kept freshly in my heart; your scent is still what I hold on to. May your spirit always stay with me.
Sympathy Status for Facebook
16. The irony of life is that it gives you the hardest of times when you least expect it. I believe this is my own hard time; I am still in shock; it feels like all hope is lost. Life gave me what I least expected by taking you away from me; I doubt if I can survive this time. Wish you are here.
17. My silence Is just another word for my pain because it is all silent and dark here. You are my light, what can be done without the light? I do not want to talk to anyone except you; please come back to me.
18. You died because you have served your purpose; the only purpose you did not serve is growing old and staying with me for life. I cannot shed tears anymore because you always hate that. Even in your dead, I will still fulfill my purpose to you. I miss you.
19. As you go away, a part of me goes with you. I am already attached to you, you are a part of me, and I am a part of you, but why would you go knowing full well that a part of me is with you. I will keep every of your part I have, and keep believing that you are with me.
20. Goodbye for now dearest, I believe one day I will see you again, and by that time I will never let you go, but till then I promise no one will take your place in my heart. RIP.
Rest in Peace Status Messages
21. I cannot hold these tears; it is so sad that you have to leave now. It is so unfair that your life has to end now, but no matter how much I keep blaming life for what has happened, it changes nothing. I wish I have powers to turn back time and make time stand still. I would have gone back to the last time you laughed to me so dearly and make it remain so. But I know no matter how much I love you, God loves you best, till we meet again to depart no more, keep resting in the blossom of our Lord Jesus.
22. We are never ready to say goodbye, even though we know that it is a part of life. This day my heart is so heavy for losing someone so special, but as we mourn your death, we also celebrate your life because we know you are alive in Christ. RIP grandpa.
23. It always seems like we have all the time in the world, only to realize how things turn out to be. I wish you stayed a little longer and say the things we saved for later, but it’s so sad they are all gone with you forever. You will always be alive in my memories.
24. You have been our greatest source of inspiration and courage. Deep in my heart, you will forever be.
25. You have bowed to death to honor God and His will because it is God’s will for all to die. I won’t say it is a wrong time because no matter how long you stay, I would never want you to go. I miss you deeply.
Death is something we cannot control, so when it happens, we have to take heart because it is fate. Pick any of the message for someone that passed way and rest in peace status messages for facebook to wish the dead a good resting place.