Eid is the biggest festival for the Muslim faithful. Almighty Allah has blessed them with two joyous and eventful days each year.
The first one is “Eid-al-Fitr,” which comes after one month of fasting in the holy month of “Ramadan.“ And “Eid-el-Adha” which is called the “Sacrifice Feast,” is the second of two biggest Islamic holidays celebrated worldwide each year.
Wishing a happy Eid day and saying eid Mubarak to your dearest and loved ones is not only satisfying but also reflects the significance of this day to you.
So, here we have compiled some best happy Eid Mubarak wishes messages for you to share on your Facebook status. Read through and pick the best one for your friends, family, girlfriend, boyfriend, sister, brother, boss, and even for your husband or wife.
Eid Mubarak Greetings on Facebook
1. When my arms can’t reach people close to my heart, I always hug them with my prayers. May Allah’s peace be with you and your family on this special day of eid. A very Happy Eid Mubarak to you.
2. On the auspicious occasion of Eid-el-Fitr, I extend warm greetings and good wishes to all my fellow citizens, particularly my Muslim brothers and sisters, all over the universe.
3. In every shared smile and laughter; and every silent prayer answered; In every opportunity that comes your way. May Allah bless you immensely! Enjoy your Eid.”
4. Before we ask for happiness and prosperity, we should pray for mercy. May Allah shower his mercy on us.
5. May Allah fulfill your all dreams and hopes. May your life become a garden of heaven! Eid Mubarak to you and your lovely family!
6. On this holy festive, I wish you a day filled with lots of laughter and happy moments. Eid Mubarak from my family to yours!
7. May the blessings of Allah be with you and your family forever and always, keep remembering him as your one true creator. Eid Mubarak!
8. May Allah accept all of our sacrifices and shower us with his blessings. Enjoy your Eid and convey my regards to your family!.
9. I pray to Allah that he answers all your prayer and give you the strength to fulfill your dreams. May this EID bring joy in your heart! Happy Eid UL Adha!
10. Wishing you and your family a blessed Eid ul Adha, may this Eid be filled with thinking about what’s good for others.
Don’t Miss >>> Islam Dua for New Born Baby Boy and Girl
11. Let this special occasion of Eid adorn your life with the colors of heaven. I wish a beautiful Eid-el-fitr day for you and your family.
12. For it is an auspicious day, I pray to Allah to spread his blessings over you and your family. Happy Eid Mubarak.
13. Enjoy like a child. Be thankful to Allah, for he has bestowed all the Muslims with such a beautiful day.
14. May the magic of this Eid bring lots of happiness in your life and may you celebrate it with all your close friends & may it fill your heart with wonders. Eid Mubarak.
15. May Allah flood your life with happiness on this occasion, your heart with love, your soul with spiritual, and your mind with wisdom, wishing you a very glamorous Eid.
Eid Mubarak Post for Facebook
16. Today I pray that happiness be at your door, may it knock early, stay late and leave the gift of Allah’s peace, love, joy and good health behind” Happy Eid Mubarak.
17. When the moon of Eid arises, it makes all of us so happy and excited. May all of your times be full of such pleasant excitement and happiness. Happy Eid Day!”
18. All the bright and happy things that life can bring on your way are wished for you today, Happy Eid Mubarak
19. Before the golden sunrise, let me decorate each of the days with wishes of success, prosperous, and happiness for you and your family. Happy Eid Mubarak.
20. Some feeling can be left unexpressed, some words can be left unsaid, but a person like you can never be forgotten on this special day, I wish you and your family a very happy and peaceful Eid Mubarak
21. May the nearness of God bring you peace. His fellowship fills you with joy, His love import to you newness of life. May you enjoy to fullest this Eid day and Each coming day of the year. Happy Eid Mubarak
Also Read >>> Inspirational Leadership Quotes at Workplace
22. May Allah send his Love like Sunshine in his warm and gentle ways to fill every corner of your Heart and filled your Life with a lot of Happiness like this EID DAY. EID MUBARAK.
23. May the magic of this Eid ul-Fitr bring lots of happiness in your life, may you celebrate it with all your close friends and family, and may your heart be filled with love and joy! Eid Mubarak.
24. Earth can forget rotating, Bird can forget flying, the candle can forget melting, Heart can forget beating, but I’ll never forget to wish You “Happy Eid Mubarak.”
25. May the divine blessings of Allah bring you hope, faith, and joy on Eid Al-Adha and forever. Happy Eid Mubarak
26. Eid is the day of sacrifice, rejoice, bliss, and commitment to Allah’s orders. Happy Eid Al- Mubarak
27. On the Holy occasion of Eid that celebrates the Hajj, may you be filled with happiness and may every step of your journey through life be blessed by Allah. Eid Mubarak!
28. I wish you all a very happy and peaceful Eid, may Allah accept your good deeds, forgive your transgressions and ease, the suffering of all peoples around the globe, Eid Mubarak.
29. As Allah waters his creation, May he also sprinkle his wondrous blessings over you and your beloved ones, Eid Mubarak
30. My wish for you on this Eid, My peace and joy embrace your life, And stay on this blessed day and always, Eid ul Adha Mubarak!
Happy Eid Mubarak Wishes Quotes
31. May Allah bring you joy, happiness, peace, and prosperity on this blessed occasion. Wishing you and your family on this happy occasion of Eid!
32. Having you in my life is a blessing and on Eid Al-Adha. I wish that it stays forever. Eid Mubarak!
33. There’s no greater blessing than that of Allah. There’s no greater happiness than that of attaining pure bliss. Eid Mubarak to you and your family!
34. May the blessings of Allah fill your life with pleasure, opening all the doors of success now and always.
35. It’s a day of rejoicing and bliss; it’s a day of blessing and peace, it’s a day to reflect and ponder, it’s a day to celebrate together! Happy Eid Mubarak
36. May the choicest blessings of Allah fill your life with joy and prosperity. Happy Eid Mubarak
37. All that is in the heavens and the earth glorifieth Allah; and He is the Mighty, the Wise Eid Mubarak to You.
39. My good wishes for you are the just prayers for your long, happy life from Allah on this noble event. Wish you a very Happy Eid Mubarak.
40. Together with friends. Full of warmth and fun. Here’s wishing your Eid celebration is truly a special one.
41. May the light of the moon fall directly on you and Allah bless you with everything you desire today. Happy Eid Mubarak
42. May the magic of this holy festival bring unlimited happiness in your lives and decorate your homes with the colors of heaven.
43. I wish you and your family a very joyful Eid. May Allah accept all your prayers and forgive all your faults.
44. Accept the blessings of Allah with all your heart and forget the sorrows that burden your soul. Enjoy the moments you share with your family. Happy Eid Mubarak!
45. Take a break from living in stress, and this is Eid so let’s celebrate! You are welcome to join us. Life is so endlessly delicious. Happy Eid Mubarak
46. May this beautiful occasion of eid gives you all the reasons to make your life even more beautiful. Wishing you a happy Eid day! Eid Mubarak
47. May this festivity push peace to transcend the earth, let light brighten up the world and grow hope to every Muslim’s heart. Hopefully, this will be the best of happy eid mubarak wishes you have received today.
48. Sending heartily wishes on this blessed day that May God blesses you with pleasure and fill your home with His gracefulness. Happy Eid Mubarak.
49. Before we ask for happiness and prosperity, we should ask for mercy. May Allah shower his mercy on us. Eid Mubarak!
50. This is a day which makes us together in one place, creates smiles on all Muslim faces, and increases our love for each other. May we always keep this spirit for each other! Happy Eid Mubarak
Glad you were able to take your time out fo check our happy eid mubarak wishes and messages, we hope you able to see lots that soothe and befits the greatness of the day. Happy Eid Mubarak to you all